‘91 e30 325ix 5spd manual coupe FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‘91 e30 325ix 5spd manual coupe FOR SALE

Not sure how to load pictures if anyone can share some knowledge.

For sale is a 1991 BMW 325ix coupe manual with 206,3xx miles. I bought this car for my mother in January of 2014 in Reno and we drove it home to southern Oregon. She drove it for the last four and a half years or so but recently bought a newer rav 4 that suits her needs better and no longer drives this rare classic.

Some details-
    The interior is almost a 10 out of 10 with the exception of the notorious cracked dash... but we do have a high quality cover that looks great!
    The shifter boot also has a hole in it but replacements are easily obtained online.
    The seats and side cards/door panels are 9.75 out of 10!
    The exterior has one dent on the front passenger side fender. Other than that the body is relatively strait, the paint however is faded and needs a good coat of wax and some elbow grease. There is also some chipping on the original ix fender flares in front of the rear wheels as well as a spot on the hood and on the drivers C pillar that may need to be repainted to be 100% but the car cleans up nicely and looks presentable.

The head was recently (within the last few years) rebuilt by John’s Autocare in Medford OR, they are reputable BMW mechanics. I can get the documentation to show exactly what was done but don’t know off the top of my head.
    The ECU is chipped raising the rev limiter to 7,000 rpm. Without pulling out the ecu to inspect it I can’t say the manufacturer of the tune.

Mechanicaly, the car is sound and reliable. The all wheel drive works well and the car drives like a dream in snow! This is the perfect car for southern Oregon’s weather, load up your board and skis and hit the mountain in the winter and enjoy a spirit drive on some twisting redwood roads in the summer!

The tires have roughly 80% tread and are a matching set.
    Everything works to my knowledge but the car is currently being inspected by my mechanic with the instructions to repair any problems or worn parts he finds.

Fun fact:

There were only 358 coup manual 325ix sold in the us. Less than the E30 M3..

We love this car and all e30’s and treat them like royalty in our family, they are always well maintained and cared for and we hope to find someone that will be excited to take over caring for this gem with the intentions of constantly restoring it and extending its life span.

If you are a serious buyer I will consider any reasonable offer. If anyone cares to chime in about it’s worth, please feel free.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuogvtTHq1h/

Comment

Nice car! GLWTS! Super rare. Looks like it's 1 of 27 in that combo.

ix Production data
        Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

wow another Rogue IX

Looks pretty sweet. I have an '88 ix! Personally, I wouldnt take a dime less than $10k for my full service history, crack free dash mechanically 100% ix. Well, if I wanted to sell it, which I can't see happening. What would I ever find that would be 1/2 as fun for 10 grand?
          A rust free ix is about unheard of at this point.
          "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

Pretty rare car, looks great. GLWS

Comment

If I were you, I wouldn’t take less than $10K for such a rare car. The right buyer will come along sooner or later willing to pay that IMHO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not on instagram but would love to see some pics!
                89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
                1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

You need to post a price. Nice car btw. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                  '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                  '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                    X