FS: 1990 325 Brilliantrot 75K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 325 Brilliantrot 75K

I'm not in a rush to sell it but might be motivated if the price is right. Asking $18,500.

I have a 1990 325 Brilliantrot with 75K. I love the car, but honestly it never gets driven. I spent more time tinkering and tracking my other cars, so I'm debating on letting her go to someone who might enjoy her a lot more than me.

Original paint and glass. No accidents. Car starts up, idles well, pulls hard, and has never let me down. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM and we can go over details of the car.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yf9YbXCTw1uJ59sz7
    Last edited by Boggie1688; 03-29-2019, 10:48 AM.

Beautiful car ! Is the hvac with the temperature’s a euro option? I really like that
    -His-
    87 e30 325i
    87 e24 m6
    05 e83 x3
    94 e32 740i 5spd
    -Hers-
    89 e30 325i
    18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
      Beautiful car ! Is the hvac with the temperature’s a euro option? I really like that
      Thank you!

I really do love the damn thing, but I feel its wasting away in the garage.

Mod that you can't see:
      Cantalope Bluetooth Radio
      Keyless Entry
      Z3 Short Shifter (1.91)
      M3 Offset Bushings
      Sway bars with drop links
      HR Springs Red
      Bilsteins
      JBL Speakers
      Pagid Red Pads

Comment

It looks nice. You might want to think about returning it to stock for top dollar though. Low mileage cars are most valuable when they are original.
        Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Fair price considering mileage and condition. I second returning it to stock would bring top dollar. Beautiful car. Glws.

Comment

I don't have the stock suspension parts or the seats. I tried to get some sport seats, but they are hard to find. I spoke to a local shop about redoing some, and it was 2k for leather. Figure I'd leave them with the corbeaus and let the next owner decide what they'd like to do.

Comment

Working...
            X