No announcement yet.

318i Touring Design Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all of the underside pictures. I am also interested in the condition of the red paint on the top and sides of the car. How does the red look? Is it peeling or fading?

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
      Thank you for all of the underside pictures. I am also interested in the condition of the red paint on the top and sides of the car. How does the red look? Is it peeling or fading?
      The red has faded a little bit but I've polished it a few times over the years and it always comes out fresh and bright. It definitely turns more orange than pink if you're worried about that :p There is a tiny bit of peeling near the rear window but nothing serious. I can take a picture of you want. Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, I would like some pictures of any peeling. Can you take a good picture of the driver's seat also?

Thanks.

Comment

I've created a new album with some detailed pictures of the seat, trunk bodywork, paint issues and the starting up of the motor for the first time in a few months. You can see all of that here: https://imgur.com/a/dIIQuYS

Comment

I just sent you a pm.

Comment

This car has been sold and is at the Port waiting to come to the US !
              Last edited by twright; 09-05-2020, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X