1992 E30 BMW 325ic Convertible FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 E30 BMW 325ic Convertible FS

Looking at selling one of my two E30 Convertibles. With 88,000, I have owned this 1992 since 2017. Car is in great shape with normal wear for being a 27 year old car. In my two years, I have lots of work done to the car to make it a reliable vehicle. Most importantly, the timing belt was changed immediately upon purchase. In addition, rear main seals, transmission output seal, shifter seal, along with guibo and valve cover gasket.

The convertible top was converted to manual many years ago and the airbag steering wheel has been replaced with M style wheel. Car runs great, quiet like a singer sewing machine. I added strut tower brace and cross brace.

Even the AC blows cold air the and heated seats work. As for faults, the radio isn't able to retain the code, one of the fog lights is cracked and the central locking doesn't lock the passenger side door. In addition, there is a split in the leather in the rear seat back which I had planned to get fixed but I like the custom covers. Otherwise, this is a dream car and doesn't need anything except regular maintenance.

Asking $15,000 or Best offer

Last edited by rms000; 07-25-2019, 07:00 AM. Reason: added photos

For 15k i'd expect perfect leather, no issues and no zip ties.

GLWS
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Like to sell those CocoMats separately?
      Drop me a PM.....
      Love to have them Sir.!

CAPP. :-)

Comment

I don’t disagree on the leather but to fix the back seat is inexpensive, so I would reduce the price accordingly. I love the mats as well but they go with the car

Comment

Front bumper should fit properly too.

Comment

Working...
          X