Non running '86 325e Terre Haute, IN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    shoot, if you were closer, i'd probably take it off your hands. I want a four door.
    Yeah, that's the hardest part about getting rid of it, i love those two extra doors.

Comment

$100

Comment

Actually, trent, on this one that is about the right price . . .
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

lol

Honestly, i paid $100 for it, i spent $50 on towing it home, $45 on crank sensors, $20 on an ECU, has a few other little things, it's close to $300 i have invested, just looking to get my money back.

The interior alone is worth $300 though if you ask me, it's in very good shape.

Comment

haha damn.

Comment

could you post some more pictures?

Comment

I'll try to tomorrow for this and my possibly parting the interior thread.

Comment

e30s arent too hard to get runninng.. its keeping them running good thats the hard part.. it cant be too many things. plus my old eS didnt have a CEL either... maybe it didnt work or maybe they didnt have em? anyone chime in? just take your time with it and dont get frustrated. PM me if youve got any questions.. good luckk... dont part it yet.. if i was closer id of bought it already..

Comment

I found out these cars do not have a CEL, i've tried everything i can think of and no dice. I'll probably work on it some on Monday, i spent the day working on my iS and didn't get around to pictures.

Comment

The interior looks much worse than it really is due to the flash, there is no bolster wear like the picture suggests and the cracking doesn't look near as bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X