1985 325e (e30) FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 325e (e30) FOR SALE

Finally for sale. 1985 325 e, Red with Tan LEATHER interior. It has 196K miles on it and still runs strong. It averages about 26mpg in the city and 32mpg on the highway. I have a clear OHIO title, has a visible VIN. A couple small scratches here and there, minor corrosion on front right corner of sunroof.

Cruise control, power windows, power sunroof, cold AC, locks, power mirrors, computer still works. Aftermarket Pioneer CD Player, with JBL component speakers.

New rear all weather Firestone tires, front tires are in good shape. The driver seat has a tear in the leather; passenger seat leather has some cracks in it. Rear seat is in pretty good shape, headliner is very nice except for small rip by edge of sunroof, I have 2 keys. I have original manuals. Still has most of the tools from the tool-kit in the trunk.

Brake rotors and pads were changed about a year ago in good shape, it has Brembo rotors now.

Has ellipsoid headlights from a 1989 3 series.

My parents bought brand new in 1985, it has been in the family ever since.

This car would make a great autocross toy or spec e30 track project.

I wish I could keep it but I don’t really have time to play with it. PM me or singletonj at gmail dot com or cell is 440-225-4564.

I am looking for $1,500 or BO. Car is in Columbus, OH.

Serious inquiry’s only. Buyer is responsible for shipment of vehicle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7517562@N03/?saved=1

Hey, I am very interested let me pass this on to my dad. We are thinking about rebuilding my brothers car after the accident but this might be a better idea. You have a PM

Any Rust?
    Last edited by Mastrcruse; 03-26-2007, 09:16 PM.

Comment

The vehicle has no rust. Minor scratches and dings on select parts of the body.

I had the wheels aligned last august.

Most of the repair work done over the past few years was completed by my brother and I, so there aren't many receipts of repair records.

Comment

How about the timing belt?

Comment

i just sent you an e-mail i saw it on craigslist, what the rust situation?

Comment

These are some answers to questions that many people are asking.

Is the engine in good shape?
            I would say it is in pretty good shape for 196K it has some minor oil leaks but that is it. I haven't done a compression test because it runs strong and doesn't consume fluids. There is a leak in the hose that runs from the reservoir to the radiator that would need to be replaced.

Does it burn oil?
            No

Rust or rust through?
            No

What condition is the suspension in?
            The suspension doesn't creak, rattle, or make any noise. The car tracks straight on the road and doesn't wander. The tire wear is even. Other than that it may need ball joints/tie rods/shocks/struts depending on what the intended use is. After all the car has almost 200K on it.

It had regular oil changes.

My brother might have done some work on the timing belt before I acquired it from him 3 years ago, but nothing as of lately.

Comment

who ever gets that, sell me the mud flaps please!

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

the car and mudflaps are still for sale

Comment

The Car Was Sold Today... I Was A Little Sad Seeing It Drive Away.

Comment

someone local?

Comment

Working...
                    X