Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

want to sell the enkei mesh wheels seperately?
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

325i

:?:I am not sure if I will be able to even get there to look at it! sorry it is farther away then i thought...

Comment

list everything down to minor carpet tears to me in PM. i'm thinking about flying up north to drive this to california. Also let me know if it will make it :D

If i buy the car, it will not be in "as is" condition, so please, list EVERY THING. If there are problems that i do not want to handle, no big deal, and thanks for your time.

Comment

by the way,just wanted to let you guys know that 1500 with the wheels its a special for r3vlimited forum only..
            i olso have it on local craigslist posting for 1600 without the wheels..
            good luck to you all

Comment

ur car

1200 and u have a deal

Comment

has anyone checked this car out yet? I think I might drive down saturday and take a look. $1500 hmm so tempting.

Comment

to the seller - can you post a few shots of the interior, especially the driver's area to see what kind of overall wear there is?

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

the car was SOLD to a r3vlimited board member with r3vlimited discount, i advise others to do special discount for forum members as well..
                    thank you all
                    Last edited by vlad_rpm; 08-04-2007, 08:30 PM. Reason: misstype

Comment

Working...
                    X