FS: 89 325is "work in progress"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 89 325is "work in progress"

Well, with many of my e-friends placing their vehicles up for sale, and seeing that the E30 appears to be making an upturn in resale value, I have decided to put my project up for sale.

This car was purchased 2 years ago from a fellow enthusiast in Chicago. I drove the car home to god's country and its been on jackstands ever since. Although it hasnt been driven or started in over 14 months, I have continued to change the oil religiously every 3 months. The car currently has roughly 120k on it.

I cant even begin to list the parts that ill come with this car, so I wont. What I will say is that I have roughly 25k into this car as it sits(currently on jackstands).

Along with the car, the new owner will get a brand new TCD stage 2 turbo kit with all of the extra's, rare and unobtanium euro staggered Style 5's, as well as the elusive BeerTech rear strut bar.

This car has the potential to be one of the most well thought out, tastefully modified, Alpine White E30's in North America on premium pump gas. No cost was spared in purchasing the parts that are sitting on shelves in my basement.

Due to my prior experience with selling my previous projects to deadbeat owners, I will be accepting "applications" to purchase this vehicle. My previous vehicle, which is also for sale currently in this forum by a certain "member" from San Diego, has jaded my view in dealing with potential buyers. Please pm me for an application. Once the application has been completed, please forward the completed application along with a current resume and last years W-2's. I'm not going to have my time wasted by tire kickers...

$28,351.86 FIRM

***Disclaimer*** The prospective buyer of this car will be responsible for completing the work necessary to make this car roadworthy. It is the responsibility of said party to bring their own tools and pay rental space for my garage in order to complete said project and make it roadworthy. Rental rates for my garage will be based on current rates in the Twin Cities area. Utilities will be pro-rated for the time used. Buyer must make arrangements for off-site restrooms.
    Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

A new project in the pipes?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      A new project in the pipes?
      Yeah thanks, thats definately one way of putting it. I've always wanted to try the Swedish car scene, plus I can speak a little Norwegian so.....

Good luck with your sale as well.

Comment

Your going for a "Real" turbo brick?

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Would you consider 28,351.47?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I will consider your offer based on the timeliness of our most recent transaction.

Comment

Did you see my last PM?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

PM sent. Very interested. I can bring my own porta john also.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                    PM sent. Very interested. I can bring my own porta john also.

We have working plumbing and septic/sewer systems here... :p ;)

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                      Did you see my last PM?
                      Yes, you're too generous. No worries!

Comment

Darn....All I have is $28,351.82

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                          Darn....All I have is $28,351.82
                          no soup for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                            no supe for you.
                            Fix'd

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                              We have working plumbing and septic/sewer systems here... :p ;)
                              It specifically says as part of the deal that I have to bring my own waste treatment facility.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                              X