89 325is Central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
    So it makes 190whp, gets ~37 mpg while you're going 80mph with a 3.73 and has 181k miles? Interesting.

Yes, it does. If you want to put a tank in it and clock your miles I'd be more than happy to let you do so. If you're not interested in buying, please keep the commentary to yourself.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spee View Post
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=75450

Yes, it does. If you want to put a tank in it and clock your miles I'd be more than happy to let you do so. If you're not interested in buying, please keep the commentary to yourself.

Why are you not mentioning the massive body damage this car took on the passenger side? I drove it when the previous owner, who did the engine work, was selling the car. He wanted $5k at the time which was $2k too much than. Since than I remember seeing this car on State College craigslist after being hit on the passenger side.

and this sounds like some more BS.
      Originally Posted by TwoJ's
      So it makes 190whp, gets ~37 mpg while you're going 80mph with a 3.73 and has 181k miles? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by blantonator View Post
        Why are you not mentioning the massive body damage this car took on the passenger side? I drove it when the previous owner, who did the engine work, was selling the car. He wanted $5k at the time which was $2k too much then. Since then I remember seeing this car on State College craigslist after being hit on the passenger side.

and this sounds like some more BS.
        Originally Posted by TwoJ's

Because the body damage did not do anything to the integrity of the frame and it has since been fixed. This car has been in two accidents, neither of which have done any damage to the structural integrity of the car. Yes, I put the car up on state college craigslist last fall before the damage was fixed. Please see the pictures I posted if you have any doubts, They were taken 2 weeks ago.

You can choose not to believe me about the gas mileage, thats your prerogative. However, I've made several long trips in this car and this is the gas mileage I've gotten with it. I really don't know what else to tell you.

Regardless, please review the rules of this forum. I posted them in my previous post. If you have no intentions of buying the car, please keep the commentary to yourself.
        Last edited by Spee; 06-03-2008, 04:07 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

going on eBay soon
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X