Clear All

1988 325ix For sale 2500 OBO

Like i said 2500 Obo
    its a red 5 spd manual black leather interior
    fresh fluids everywhere
    Runs fantastic I just want it plain gone
    aftermarket wheels
    I will send pictures to whoevers intrested
    Please feel free to call me at 949 282 9399.
    Im serious about getting it to a good home.
    Come and get it. Car is located in Orange county ca. shipping can be arranged or ill drive it a very fair distance to you.:up:

sens some pics to D93@aol.com
    BMW Headlights ::

Comment

pictures to ayemattyyy at tmail.com

Comment

why not just post pics here?
        atleast a couple so we can see what the car looks like, and then you can send more detailed pictures to whoever is interested?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Repplyed and i dont have the ability to post them here unless someone can point me in the right direction on how to or if someone could kindly host them for me.
          that would be great.

Tim was kind enough to offer to post pictures to me so i think i sent him about 6 pictures. Im sure he will have the up soon enough.
          Thank you tim!
          Last edited by E30 Monster; 03-17-2009, 09:40 PM. Reason: Thank you tim.

Comment

Pics of Colin's car:

Good luck with the sale man.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

where in OC are you located and when are you available? i'd like to come by to check it out
              1990 BMW 325iS
              2003 BMW M3

Comment

will you drive it to NC? just kidding
                nice looking car though wish it was closer so i could look at it myself
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Im in Lake Forest where the 5 and the 405 merge to make a hiking trail...
                  Ill have no problem meeting you say half way if your up in fullerton
                  Though it might be best if you come to me if your not far away so that way you can cold start it just to be positive It dosent smoke or any of that.
                  (I swear it dosent)

Comment

Working...
                  X