No announcement yet.

SOLD: 5 Speed E30 Touring in Lagunengreen with immaculate Neon-sports interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: 5 Speed E30 Touring in Lagunengreen with immaculate Neon-sports interior

Now sold and driving around in Ohio!

This is a November 1994 registered 316i in Lagunengrün Metallic (266)
    It is one of the last ones that were offered called ‘Design Edition’. Ordered in this great exterior color with its stunning Neon-green striped M-Tech interior( 0464).
    The previous owner purchased it in 2017 and spend both a lot of regular maintenance on it, as well as fixing some issues.
    Recent work includes: oil + filter, air & fuel filters, timing belt, waterpump and a brand new battery.
    Don’t let the 1.6 engine putt you off, it actually performs pretty darn good in this light car as it only weighs 1175KG (2590LBS)

As usual I have a list of the good and the bad:

The PRO’s:
    -very late one, a lot of extra’s came standard on this model
    -Interior is immaculate including a perfect crackfree dashboard
    -Drives and shifts tight and straight and the brakes are awesome, ABS works
    -Rear wiper works (which is rare) and of course all the lights work
    -Cluster works fully and includes a rev. meter!

The CON’s:
    -Paint touched up here and there
    -Tailgate needs work (as always)
    -Roofliner is hanging in a few places
    -Some small rust spots that are still solid, but are affecting paint

I’m selling this E30 for a firm €4500 or $5000 and I can ship/export it anywhere. I’ve been selling and exporting BMW’s to the US for 10 years now and know exactly how to get the car to you save and without any difficult paperwork issues or other expensive work. Typical price to get the car to the US and have all costs included (Customs duty, import fees, paperwork, local handling, etc.) runs around $2200 so for $7200 you can have this cool Touring in your possession!

More pictures and both a cold start video as a walk-around and test drive available in this google drive https://drive.google.com/open?id=19z...jj6heJBJdgyV3B

Last edited by ovide; 07-21-2020, 09:48 PM.

New pictures uploaded + video's

And I've made this price chart so people know the prices per region/port.

Please note that the prices I show always include all of the fees/cost involved with the whole shipment process!
    Very little others list the price that way. This means you can just show up at the port with your ID and paperwork and you will just sign off and drive away with your new car.

As far as import duties concern, these are also included, and based on an average selling price of $4000 ~ $6000.
    Last edited by ovide; 02-09-2020, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Wow. Thank you for the information on import duties. This clear and honest upfront pricing will definitely help perspective buyers make a decision to buy on the right one...
      sigpic

Comment

That interior is so cool. GLWS.
        📸 @joyfilledpursuit
        📖 John 3:16-18

Comment

It's beautiful. Super easy to stick an M42/4 in there (once it gets to the states of course).
          Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

That's very nice.
            09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
            05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
            87 BMW 325is
            a few bicycles

Comment

This car was sold, deposit taken, but the new owner can't leave it's country because of the Corona....

He asked me to relist it.

I can still ship cars without any problems.

Kind regards and be safe!

Comment

Ivo helped me ship an E30 touring over from Poland on a crazy whim. Had the car delivered from Poland by the seller to Ivo’s shop in Netherlands and then Ivo seamlessly took over and got it shipped to my front door for reasonable prices as he has quoted above. He has lots of experience with shipping from Europe and it is pretty headache free. Just check with your state DMV to understand what it takes to get a Euro vehicle titled and registered. It was easy in NC. Ivo is a standup guy, buy with confidence.

Comment

Going to keep my eye on this, trying to get a hold of another wagon that's already in the US, but if that falls through I may try and contact you.

Commenting so I can find this again if need be haha.
                  WNY e30 Group on FB, feel free to join if you're from the area!

@mriterphoto on instagram

"Being airborne in an e30 is one of the worst ideas that I've done more than a couple dozen times"

me-"I've got one of those rare 7cyl low-comp S62's"
                  MattAvino- "Those aren't rare"

Comment

I am interested in the Lagunengreen Touring that you have for sale. I am in the US and have some questions about importing the car. Can I call you on the phone?

Comment

Does anyone have a way to contact Ovide? this doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

I've tried PM'ing him before as well. He may have fair prices and good service but bad at replying!
                        sigpic

Comment

His PMs might have auto switched off, or he might not be getting notification emails. Try his website contact info: https://www.e28.nl/contact/ If that does not work for you PM me and I'll remind him.

Comment

Ovide, are you able to source cars for US folks and help with import?

I'm interested in a 1988+ 325i touring.
                            If so I can provide a few more check list items and we can progress further.

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

Sorry guys! I’m not sure why I’m not getting notifications of people that post here. Anyway I will schedule to check my messages more often. But yes just email me as that works best: ichristov@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X