Views:	994
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	9903423Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0577.JPG
Views:	1038
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	9903422

1980 BMW cab

Black/Black Automatic Cabrio in VERY GOOD DRIVER condition.

Re- upholstered Spot seats front and rear.

103,000 miles (?) Typical non working odometer. Good tires on Bottlecaps needs nothing to just drive it

NO.... NONE.... ZERO RUST...(Unbelievable)

I don't have the time to finish this car, not that it needs much...just a few $ with the ding removal guy...to make it from a 7 to a 9, body wise.

40 year BMWCCA member.

$5500.00 and worth every penny....Daniel 954 684 1200 dak911@gmail.com

I can e-mail more pix
    ​​​​​​​
    BMWCCA 12660

Sorry to say that price is a bit much for an automatic, and especially with the paint in that condition. The car isn't a 1980 either.

Comment

Originally posted by rzmoser View Post
      Sorry to say that price is a bit much for an automatic, and especially with the paint in that condition. The car isn't a 1980 either.
      I need to post better pix, ( the car was dusty, shoulda' washed it ) the paint is really nice, a few small door type dents, as I said there is NO RUST on the car ...The seats have been completely re upholstered...no cracks wear...
      It really needs nothing to drive as is... It needs to be seen....I am going to post better pix as soon as I can, right now the car is in storage in my studio....
      I started to "restore" it but I have another project the I am going to work on ...
      BMWCCA 12660

Comment

Originally posted by rzmoser View Post
        I need to post better pix, ( the car was dusty, shoulda' washed it ) the paint is really nice, a few small door type dents, as I said there is NO RUST on the car ...The seats have been completely re upholstered...no cracks wear...
        It really needs nothing to drive as is... It needs to be seen....I am going to post better pix as soon as I can, right now the car is in storage in my studio....
        I started to "restore" it but I have another project the I am going to work on ...
        BMWCCA 12660

Comment

Yeah! Get it washed and post link a Google Drive album of the pictures, or something similar, so they'll be full res. Can never have enough when trying to sell a car.

Comment

If it's a 1980 might be worth it seeing that it would be the only 1980 since they started producing them in 1982 ???

Paint doesnt look to bad but like rzmoser said stinks it's a automatic

Also now that I think about it 1983 was first year cabriolet was available and it was a beur or something until 1986 when it was officially a body style so you might be cheating your self some years

Check 10th digit of the vin if it'sthe letter A it would be a 1980
            Letter B would be 1981 and so on until 2001 which switches to a Number "1"
            Last edited by Mpolito3355; 02-05-2020, 04:32 PM.
            PERSON 1 - "It whispers to me at night...and convinces me i have to spend all my earnings on it...and buy all this stuff....to be cool...and be euro."

PERSON 2 - "Oh your married too?? Oh you mean the car....yes ....yes i agree...:shock:"

Comment

Convertibles weren't until '87

Comment

Hey Doc, good luck with sale! Haven't seen you around the shop much lately. Stop in and say hi. Curious about the "new" project.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0593.jpg
Views:	840
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	9904277 OK, I must admit to a BRAIN FART. I don;t know what I was thinking, I've owned a few E 30's 2 cabs included...so....
                  The car is a ****1991**** 325ic... Automatic ..
                  Sincere apologies
                  The car is BLACK/BLACK/BLACK shows 103,000 miles (but the odometer is kaput...as most have been)
                  The car is ALL ORIGINAL PAINT and presents,well except for the right front fender has been painted at some point.... hard to tell...The paint is glossy and in very good condition
                  There are some dings on the right side door (that look to be easily removed) and a bit of damage on the right rear fender wheel lip, and a small dent on the trunk lid, other wise no body damage
                  The seats are sport seats that I had re-upholstered (front and rear)
                  The dash is perfect..NO CRACKS
                  The top is good s is the rear window.
                  The car has a CLEAN NO ACCIDENT CAR FAX.
                  This car has been garage kept and looks it.
                  It runs 100% no engine noises. it has 4 good tires and clean wheels
                  Price is $5500 ... Please NO LOWBALL OFFERS....
                  As noted the car is in Fort Lauderdale Daniel 954 684 1200
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by DOC-K; 02-07-2020, 08:13 PM.
                  BMWCCA 12660

Comment

BUMP make an offer...Paint is actually very good and polishes up nicely...
                    BMWCCA 12660

Comment

I took the liberty of editing the post title to reflect the correct model year. Car looks great, good luck!
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Car MUST go, we are moving and the BOSS says that I will NOT have the TIME to complete the few small things needed on the car...MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER.
                          BMWCCA 12660

Comment

BUMP ....... THE CAR MUST GO...no REASONABLE offers refused...(women have no sense of humor on things like this)..(Part trade on a descent manual Z 3 ?)
                            BMWCCA 12660

Comment

SOLD....Thanks a bunch guys..
                              BMWCCA 12660

Comment

Working...
                              X