WTB very nice S54 swapped E30, 3xx or M3, paying for quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB very nice S54 swapped E30, 3xx or M3, paying for quality

I am looking to good money for a really nice car. Looking for something special but must be a very nice S52 or S54 swap. Open to M3 or 318/325, and yes, I know what kind of money that M3 will cost. I will be looking to buy in the next two months and expect to pay for a nice example. If its not close enough for me to conveniently fly in and inspect I will pay for independent inspection so please don’t try pawning off a problem vehicle unless you are upfront and honest.
    I am ok with buying in incomplete car, or one that needs a few things, as long as the seller is transparent and I know what I’m getting into.

OEM+ builds, pandem widebody static builds, etc. I am open to anything cool, it will be driven hard, will see some track time, and will NOT be my primary car but it should be nice enough I don’t hesitate to daily it to the office if I want.

I am located in Dallas, TX area and built my last S50 swap E30 as well as 6-7 E36 M3 builds from 96-2012, I am just too old to do another one and can afford to pay someone else lol.
    '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

what happened to this forum. it used to be such an active and exciting place. ever since the reskin it feels like all you ever see on here are the occasional bronzit or stock pos cars. there used to be s52, if not s54, cars on here on a weekly basis. maybe i've just gotten too old. anyway, good luck with your hunt but i wouldnt hold your breath that something will come through here thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by dinkman94 View Post
      what happened to this forum. it used to be such an active and exciting place. ever since the reskin it feels like all you ever see on here are the occasional bronzit or stock pos cars. there used to be s52, if not s54, cars on here on a weekly basis. maybe i've just gotten too old. anyway, good luck with your hunt but i wouldnt hold your breath that something will come through here thats for sure
      Considering how scarce & valuable these cars have become, I think enthusiasts are either holding onto their cars or selling them on bAt.

Comment

How about this one:

1988 325i 5 speed. M50 swap. Fresh paint and engine. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you some more detail. The car is in Indianapolis, but I can be talked into delivering to you. $9900

Comment

Here's an engine picture:

Comment

I can build you one, drive it to you, and fly back 😈
            no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
              I can build you one, drive it to you, and fly back 😈
              is that a serious comment?? i might PM you!

Comment

is that a serious comment?? i might PM you!
                Yes sir, i have 3 very clean e30's to choose from lol and a full s54-6 speed swap. My plan was to swap my m50 late model sedan with the s54 and then honestly sell her to recover a bit from all this crap that's going on.

Comment

Yes sir, i have 3 very clean e30's to choose from lol and a full s54-6 speed swap. My plan was to swap my m50 late model sedan with the s54 and then honestly sell her to recover a bit from all this crap that's going on.
                  any chance one of those shell's is a touring??? asking too much, i know!

Comment

any chance one of those shell's is a touring??? asking too much, i know!
                    i wish lol,

Comment

i wish lol,
                      we've totally hijacked this guys thread (sorry) but you have PM!

Comment

PM Sent!

Comment

Op there is a white s54 M3 just posted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          OBD1 S52 E36 Compact
                          84 318i M10 Zender

Comment

pm sent :) 1987 325is with S54, 307 wheel.

Comment

Working...
                            X