WTB 1991 318is or 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 1991 318is or 325ix

looking for a clean and original 318is or 325ix (coupe preferred). Not too picky on color but interested in good maintenance and overall condition. Not looking for a garage queen or show car as I intend to drive it regularly and enjoy it as they should be. Not interested in projects, highly modified, or heavily rusted examples. Let me know what you've got and price. Cash in hand for quick and easy transaction. Upto $10k. Located in upstate NY but willing to ship for right car.

Cheers!
    Brandon
    Last edited by Ebeltect; 12-31-2020, 06:00 AM.

If you're open to an Alpine 318i Sedan (slicktop) I can connect you with my friend whos selling it. California car so rust isnt an issue. Needs some interior love but mechanically sound. Just passed CA Smog also, if thats a concern.

PS You should add budget & location in addition to the other WTB details you've added.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm pretty set on those models. And thanks for the suggestions I'll update the details with budget and locatiin

Comment

Sounds like this might be the perfect car for you. I was planning to daily drive it, but finally found the 2500 truck I was looking for and I'd just like to open up some shop space. My number is in ad if you're interested, and I have a trailer and can deliver if we can work something out.
        WNY e30 Group on FB, feel free to join if you're from the area!

@mriterphoto on instagram

"Being airborne in an e30 is one of the worst ideas that I've done more than a couple dozen times"

me-"I've got one of those rare 7cyl low-comp S62's"
        MattAvino- "Those aren't rare"

Comment

Still looking. Willing to increase budget for the right/clean car. Leaning towards 318is

Comment

I’ve owned/ driven both extensively
            you’ll love the 318is if you don’t care about being the quickest from 0-60. Such a balanced and tossable car it’s really a gas to drive
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Agreed, I use to own a 91 318is in diamond Schwartz and sold it for way too little about 15 years ago and regret ever selling it. I was a poor college student at the time and still reminisce how much I enjoyed driving that car.

Comment

And in what body do you need? Look at the various options here https://www.shoppok.com/318is-sp , you should find something worthy of up to 10k$

Comment

Working...
                X