Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update if it sold?

Comment

Available. Price is firm if shipping anywhere.

There is 1 1990 BMW 325is - E30 for sale right now - Follow the Market and get notified with new listings and sale prices.
      '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

Just PM'd you. Serious buyer. Thanks!

Comment

Based on discussions with potential buyers it has become apparent that this car has a troubled past as far as the title goes. Something happened to it in Chicago, then it was brought to IA, and then to MN by the dude I bought it from. In the process, the title went from salvage to non-salvage. I won't be selling it under these conditions, it's simply not worth my time. It belongs in a junkyard and I will either make sure it gets there or will do something like donate it to a charity. It's a fucked up situation. I bought the car to have something to work on, which I did for 8 years, but that's that. Thanks, everyone.
          '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
            Based on discussions with potential buyers it has become apparent that this car has a troubled past as far as the title goes. Something happened to it in Chicago, then it was brought to IA, and then to MN by the dude I bought it from. In the process, the title went from salvage to non-salvage. I won't be selling it under these conditions, it's simply not worth my time. It belongs in a junkyard and I will either make sure it gets there or will do something like donate it to a charity. It's a fucked up situation. I bought the car to have something to work on, which I did for 8 years, but that's that. Thanks, everyone.
            A junkyard?! I know pictures are deceiving but it looks too nice for that. Unless of course it has severe rust lurking underneath or some kind of frame damage. I'm sure someone would want it as long as you're transparent about the issues.
            '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
            '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbb View Post
              IMO, enough of these cars have been parted out over the years, which, i certainly didn't help with. as long as you are transparent with the issues re: the vehicle history, i see no reason for a running, driving, late model e30 to be sent off for processing.

were it my car, i would sell it to whoever is comfortable with the history and backstory.

either way, it's your car and your call. best of luck to you.

A
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I think OP s just getting frustrated from potential buyers lowballing him with reasons like "its got a salvage title, so it's only worth $xx because it's basically a parts car" or something similar.

Don't worry OP, your car is easily worth the 5k you are asking.
                Just thank these lowballers for their time and tell them you'll consider their offers while you consider your options.
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Don’t junk it!

Comment

PM'd
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I donated the car to Kars4Kids a couple of weeks ago. I got word today that it sold at auction for $7,000 and I have documentation for that. I don't really think it was worth that, but it's none of my business. Thanks for the intertest and all the entertainment.
                      '90 zinno 325iS

Comment

I feel like this whole FS thread was some kind of April Fools joke.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                          I feel like this whole FS thread was some kind of April Fools joke.
                          It sold on copart for $6300 plus fees
                          Last edited by EuroChriz; 04-03-2021, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X