Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got an old hood lying around? Time to put it to good use and make a DTM homage hood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an old hood lying around? Time to put it to good use and make a DTM homage hood!

For sale are complete decal sets to make replica hoods, an awesome addition to your garage, shop, man cave.
    Included are the appropriately colored base wrap with AirRelease and all additional graphics.
    All parts are 10 year, 50 micron high-gloss cast vinyl which resembles paint and is easy to conform.
    These are not prints, since prints do not offer the level of gloss and especially the mirror finish on the gold parts.
    Custom Dekra numbers and small changes are possible.
    Application requires basic vinyl wrap techniques and no special tools.

There are currently five designs to choose from, more coming soon, as well as pictures of applied sets.

Price: $290 shipped anywhere (airmail with tracking from Europe), PayPal accepted.
    Small discount available if you already have the appropraite color hood (base wrap wouldn't be included).

If interested, please PM me for details!
    Glad to answer any questions.
    Last edited by Fusion; 06-28-2021, 07:14 AM.

​ image widget
    Last edited by Fusion; 06-28-2021, 07:00 AM.

Comment

As an installed product this looks awesome! Actually wish I still had a spare hood around. GLWS!

Comment

roguetoaster Thanks!

Added the TicTac Tauber hood.

Click image for larger version  Name:	180912043-v.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	10022847
        Last edited by Fusion; 06-28-2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I need to go grab a spare hood. The Warsteiner one would look good in my future garage/nano brewery operation haha.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

That's a great idea^^^ Going to have to do the same.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X