Extremely clean factory 14x6 et35 4x100 set of 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely clean factory 14x6 et35 4x100 set of 5

Hey R3v Ppl, I have a full set of 5 factory 14s "bottle cap" wheels for sale. I will be posting pictures later as I'm writing this during work. I am trying to get a new set of wheels and need to sell these to help pay for the new ones. 4 of 5 wheels have tires with great tread but they are dry rotted really bad. All wheels have no dents/bends, are scratch free, N look like they just can't from the BMW factory. I noticed new 14s go for $200/ wheel and they are aftermarket. So I am looking to get $180/ wheel so $900 O.B.O for the full set. I will only sell the full set and will not split up wheels. These would be perfect for someone looking to restore up a E30 to original. PM me for a faster response.

You're of course free to ask any price you want for these bottlecaps, but I think you're severely misinformed as to their value. Given the preference E30 folks have for basketweaves, Euroweaves, or other 15" OE and aftermarket options, you may be lucky to get $200 for all 5. I may be wrong (wouldn't be the first time), it would be interesting to see what they actually sell for.

Comment

Might want to include some photos to justify your price :/

Comment

Sorry please delete, found a person for a trade local

Comment

Working...
        X