Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Braum Seats w/brackets. $300. Shipping available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Braum Seats w/brackets. $300. Shipping available.

I recently pulled these seats, which were installed by the PO, in favor of sport seats. My only quarrel with them was that they weren't OEM seats. Drove from LA to Tacoma and back without any issues and I don't have the best back, either. Very comfortable. Would make a great option for someone looking to replace their ratty seats.

They are in okay condition. A little bit of sun fading is present on both seats. Seatbelt rubbing on the driver's seat. One small burn mark on the lower middle section of the driver's seat. Other than that, no issues. Used for about three years. Please excuse my friend Paul (yes, named after the late Paul Walker) who has been using them as an occasional hiding place the last few days. They will be properly vacuumed, cleaned, and sanitized prior to shipment.

Looking to get $300 for the pair, including brackets + shipping. Trades of all kinds will be entertained. PayPal goods and services preferred, buyer pays fees.

I am located in SoCal and can deliver them within a 10 mile radius of 90038. I need these seats gone immediately.

I’m local... quite tempting
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I’m local... quite tempting
      PM me.

Comment

I assume you're using Planted brackets, which have a 4 deg rake -- compared to the 8 deg. rake E30 Sport seats. This has previously been an issue for all aftermarket seats, so I worked with Massive Lee to set up a GB for Recaro adapters that were 8 deg (compared to his original design of 4 deg, and everyone else that copied it). Lee has since come out with 8 deg. E30 adapters for Sparco/OMP seats, that have enough 'meat' to drill the holes for the Braum mounting pattern. I can provide full details, if interested.

Comment

Pm'ed you

Comment

PM's sent.

Comment

Replied

Comment

Does the cat come with the seats? 😅

Comment

Seats have sold.

Comment

Working...