Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about Selling my e30 M3 struts, Spindles, Alum control arms

Board,

I have been hoarding all the crap from my e30 M3 that I have swapped in an full e36 drive line in. Anyone interested in these fronts? They are heavy (shipping will suck) and not in the best of shape, I have to unbox them and take pics of these but I believe they have GC coilovers. I might have a pair of GC plates I can toss in there too, need to look.

Anyway, I don't know what these are worth but I know they are good for 5LUG swaps.

Let me know if interested and I will dig them out. I am based in Rhode Island.

danmbenson at g mail dot com.

Thanks,

db

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot2022-12-06.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	10077250
    88 e30m3 S50B32
    93 e34m5
    08 e61 535xi done up
    17 f15m

FYI the CA's aren't worth a whole ton because the balljoints in them are not easily serviceable. The rest is useful, nice stuff! Wish I wasn't on the other side of the country, as my M3 struts are banana shaped.

Per forum rules, you will need to post an asking price.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Shipping isn't that bad if you can drop it off at a trucking station and throw it on a pallet. I just shipped a whole pallet with a few seats on it. 200lb, Miami to NJ was ~$120 using freightquote.

As mentioned AL control arms are a wear item. Ball joints are not serviceable.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I agree the control arms are a wear item and not worth shipping. As for shipping, I live on a small island and to get to a shipping depot would be 45 minutes, which I don't have. I will work with a buyer to ship these if I must. I have a had a lot of interest in these. Will put up more pictures and dig out the Camber plates I have as well. From research it seems like $1500 OBO is where I am on these.

Thanks all for the feedback. Pictures tonight.
        88 e30m3 S50B32
        93 e34m5
        08 e61 535xi done up
        17 f15m

Comment

solid deal, wish you were local. my M3 needs coilovers and i don't want to hack up the housings, unnecessarily. GLWS
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good price. I am sure whoever purchases them won't mind paying FedEx a few hundo to pick up.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Thanks all. I have a committed buyer. I will update if things change.
              88 e30m3 S50B32
              93 e34m5
              08 e61 535xi done up
              17 f15m

Comment

These are sold. Thanks for the feedback everyone and happy holidays.

db
                88 e30m3 S50B32
                93 e34m5
                08 e61 535xi done up
                17 f15m

Comment

Working...
                X