No announcement yet.

Custom Cup Holders for BMW e30, e32, e34 and e38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your still doing this right? If I get two can i get any sort of discount?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

you have pm

Comment

You get my payment yet?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

New pictures of version 2 cup holder with larger holder on drivers side.
          2013 C250
          2012 ALPINA B7
          2006 X5 e53
          2001 740i e38
          1998 e320 s210
          2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Damn, i may need to upgrade :p

Comment

can we still order it with the original size cup holder on the drivers side?

Comment

Sick of spilling coffee all over my pants :P
                Paypal sent
                Project
                Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                  can we still order it with the original size cup holder on the drivers side?
                  Yes you can order the original style make a note in paypal if you make an order and I will know to make the original version.
                  2013 C250
                  2012 ALPINA B7
                  2006 X5 e53
                  2001 740i e38
                  1998 e320 s210
                  2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

looks great compared to the cheesy plastic cup holders . im going to have to get one of these soon :up:
                    RAIL IT LIKE ITS YOUR EX GF :nice:!

Comment

Any progress in the consul?

Comment

Originally posted by Hey-U View Post
                        Any progress in the consul?

The console wrap has been shelved indefinitely since it wouldn't be a DIY project or at least would be a major project for the do it yourselfer.

I'm spending my time on other interior projects and making products buyers can install themselves.
                        2013 C250
                        2012 ALPINA B7
                        2006 X5 e53
                        2001 740i e38
                        1998 e320 s210
                        2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

wow what a great idea

Comment

Any pics of the larger size cupholder? I have the original size one with the 12v and while it looked large after I installed it, it has proven to be very practical. Starbucks Grande cups fit in and I just purchased a commuter cup that fits snugly in. My phone typically sits in the other side. What would be nice is an option for 12V sockets. (Phone and GPS) BTW, have the 12 V caps flip up on the backside rather than in front.

Verdict: this was well worth the cash for the practical functionality it provides. 8)

1999 540it - Jet Black/Sand Beige
                            1998 318ti - Schwartz/Anthraz
                            1997 318ti - Schwartz/Anthraz
                            1995 318ti - Alpineweib/Schwartz
                            1994 325i - Bostongrau/Sand
                            1991 318ic - Schwarz/Anthratz Stoff

BMWCCA# 160411

Comment

are these still available? i would like one with the 12 volt...

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBMWs View Post
                                Any pics of the larger size cupholder? I have the original size one with the 12v and while it looked large after I installed it, it has proven to be very practical. Starbucks Grande cups fit in and I just purchased a commuter cup that fits snugly in. My phone typically sits in the other side. What would be nice is an option for 12V sockets. (Phone and GPS) BTW, have the 12 V caps flip up on the backside rather than in front.

Verdict: this was well worth the cash for the practical functionality it provides. 8)
                                The pictures in the original post show the larger cup holder. With the snapple bottle in the holder there is still about 1/8 of space all the way around the bottle so it will hold larger bottom cups no problem.

When you mention 12v socket options do you mean location, the amount of sockets or the style?

Originally posted by atle36m3 View Post
                                are these still available? i would like one with the 12 volt...

thanks!
                                Yes they are still available.

Due to the amount of requests I received for larger holders I designed version 2. For now I'll continue to offer the original version for those who don't see a need for a large cup holder. Make a not with your payment as to which style you would like or I will send out version 2.
                                2013 C250
                                2012 ALPINA B7
                                2006 X5 e53
                                2001 740i e38
                                1998 e320 s210
                                2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Working...
                                X