FS: S14 engine and all several other parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: S14 engine and all several other parts

I'm heading over to the dark side and need some funding. :)

The motor is clearly still in the car so any potential buyers (serious only) are more than welcome to take it for a ride.
    I've never done a swap before but I'm pretty sure that I can sell just about everything. So if I miss anything, just let me know.

I would prefer to not ship this but if the price is right I am willing to discuss options.

S14 - $4200 obo
    ~135k miles
    Motor runs great. I'll have some compression numbers ready by this weekend and will post asap.
    Unless the buyer wants to purchase the carbon fiber airbox along with it, I do not have the factory airbox. I sold it recently not thinking that I would need it for this sale. I do however still have the AFM. Hopefully the buyer will want the full package. :thumbs:

Included with the motor is Gustave's bracket with the magnacor wires as well as the 8lb light weight flywheel (Awesome mod). I'll keep the flywheel and knock a couple hundred off the price if the buyer does not want it. Also, the valve cover was recently powder coated black to.

Local cash deals are prefered but if the buyer wants to pay for shipping and paypal fees, it's fine with me.

Other parts:

Stock Transmission - $500 obo

Carbon fiber airbox and AlphA-N with LC-1 lambda cable and wideband o2 sensor (and custom filter) - $2200 (TENTATIVELY SOLD)

Borla exhaust - $400 (TENTATIVELY SOLD)

VSR Center Section - Bought new and has approx 5k miles on it. $750 obo ($885 - New)

IIG motiv 2.3 street chip - $100 (SOLD)

I'm sure there will be more but this is what I can think of now.
    I'd like to start removing the motor in the next few weeks, so anyone that wants to drive it, shouldn't wait.

Please email me at (jb0352 at yahoo dot com) and I will give you my contact info.

Here are a couple shots of the motor:

[/QUOTE]
    http://JoeysM3.com

she looks sexy as hell. what are you swapping with?

I can supply airbox if anyone is interested.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks,

I'd like to go S50B32 but S54 is not out of the question. Have to sell some of this before looking for the right motor.

Comment

Sweet engine. glws

Comment

Comment

= (
            car looks gorgeous, it won't look like that with an s50 in it or an s54

have you thought about an s38, its the same engine as the s14 except with 2 more cylinders.

Comment

yeah, putting later engines in e30 m3's completely spoils the car imo. S14 is what made that car so great.... an s38 would look good though. plus it has more power then the shit US s50/52.

Comment

Thanks for the opinions guys, I'm well aware of the authenticity of the S14/E30 M3, but I want to change things up.

It will look fine with an S50B32 and Carbon Fiber airbox.... Trust me :)

Besides, I can easily put another S14 back in later if I want.

Comment

s50 only has like 40 more hp and weighs a lot more though... unless you're planning on doing some shit to it i don't see it as an upgrade at all really.

Comment

I just wet myself seeing that airbox

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
                      Thanks for the opinions guys, I'm well aware of the authenticity of the S14/E30 M3, but I want to change things up.

It will look fine with an S50B32 and Carbon Fiber airbox.... Trust me :)
                      +1. Exactly the same set up I'm running...good luck with the swap :)
                      Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                      88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                      98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                      89 Porsche 944 - dd
                      95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                      90 325is - track rat

Comment

Originally posted by tifosichris View Post
                        I just wet myself seeing that airbox
                        me 2 pure sex
                        NASA
                        BMWCCA member
                        PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                        1997 M3 sedan
                        2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Should have called me Joey, might have took a package deal. I have a S50 with 109K on it as well.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                            Should have called me Joey, might have took a package deal. I have a S50 with 109K on it as well.
                            B30 or B32??

Didn't even think about it.

Comment

can you let me know what you want to do with the trans?
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X