Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Euro smilies & totaled e30 parts car (NorCal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Euro smilies & totaled e30 parts car (NorCal)

I have for sale some euro smilies (ready to ship) that i bought from another member on this forum. I recently totaled my e30 when it was raining pretty hard (hydroplaned) so I wont be able to use these for myself anymore... :-( I'm just looking to break even so I'm going to let them go for $215 shipped. please dont let my post count deceive you, i am a very well known member over at m3forum.net.. username: DTM Tom for those who want something to reference to.

I also have a really good condition PS reservoir that i bought for the car but will no longer be needing. I can let that go for $20 shipped

Since my car is totaled (driver side wheel and suspension demolished), it is just sitting on my driveway. If you live in the Bay area (S.F) you can come and pull off whatever parts you need and give me cash on the spot. Interior is still intact. The car also has a 3.73 LSD diff that i purchased from Jean (if you can come and pull it off yourself i will give it to you for $150. I can take pics for those who are interested. I can't really pull off the parts myself because I am a full time student right now and just don't have the time to wrench away. thank you for looking!
    Last edited by technik420; 11-01-2009, 10:42 PM.

If you werent six hours away i'd buy the blower motor... or at least try to, i'm dirt poor lol. bump and good luck!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Sorry to hear what happened to your car.

GLWS

Comment

bump for parts car before i tow it off away to the junk yard.. :(

Comment

i need some stuff

Comment

but i wont have time till later this week. when do you plan on towing it?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Nice guy, sorry to hear about the car dude!
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

sent a pm a few days ago

Comment

trying again wit a pm about the smilies.
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

nvm, didn't pay attention to the date of the post. sorry.
                      Last edited by Grant8311; 03-05-2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X