• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting '87 325is

1987 325is with a whining transmission
    230,XXX on the odometer
    pretty much every part is available
    shwarz exterior with tan interior both in fair condition, headliner is in excellent condition, I will update on the carpets after I clean them up.

The front seats are worn in the usual areas, rear seat however is in decent shape minus torn stitching on the upper right and left corners.

The side panels are in very good condition, hood, trunk, and roof show a little wear as is to be expected.

There is very little rust on the body, car was kept indoors for the majority of its life. pictures of the rust spots will soon be posted as well.

Pretty much every part is there for the taking let me know what you need.

Only pictures I have for now, the valence is sagging in these but i mounted it more securely to the DB after the pics were taken, its in solid shape without cracks.

On the right

that tail is currently busted but other is ok

Front Valence will cost at least $60 to ship, 30% to 45% more if your a few states away. (UPS quoted me at $85 to ship to CA)

It does however, have a Glass Moonroof which is in good working order, no cracks, chips I will post a link to a video of it working shortly as well as some pictures.

Let me know what your interest is, i will continue updating and posting more pictures as i get the dismantling organized.

Speedometer gears are no good, headlights are sealed beams.

Shipping costs are not included, i will use flat rate USPS whenever possible.

If you want a part but dont have the associated wires, i can pull the harnesses out also, i have a few cans of SEM black trim so i can re-coat some pieces before shipping at the buyers request for $1 more

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, but only within reason. If you make me a reasonable offer ill consider it, especially if you want more than one of the parts. I already had one guy offer $100 total to ship the front Valence to him- if you make an offer, make it realistic please.

Tweeters, all clips are intact $30

Antenna is in here also, the motor is good, but it only went up half way, i think the antenna is crooked, $10 for it

Turning signals, side breaks etc, hardware included $5 each 15 for all of them

seatbelts, i forgot to grab the two rear straps,front pairSOLD, $10 for the rear set as shown in pic, ill update when i have the full rear straps with

Rear window seals, $10 each, $15 for the pair

stock radio and amp $25 together, 20 for the radio and 5 for the amp, the radio worked well, i had an issue with static on the radio volume knob, which may have been linked to the amp, i believe that was linked to the wiring in the car, anyway, the radio is good, the amp may be in question.

Handles $5 each, Buttons $2 eachone window switch is sold, Check Panel$10 , overhead lights Including the interior bulbs, brackets, hardware, everything intact. $7 each.

Drivers side kick panel, not in the best of shape, $12

Busted taillight-$5, back mount is still in great condition though, $10

Spark plug cover (forgot what its actual name is)- 8$

Passenger side Seat- $50 Pick up only. Minor damage, not perfect, the glass roof created some sun damage on the seats...

Fog Light Mount- $10

center brake light- 7$ worked well.

Rear Deck with premium sound speakers, sound awesome, no cracks or pops- $50 without speakers, $60 with speakers, $30 for the speakers separate. Let me know if you want a specific combination for this part.

Drivers side pop out rear window- $30

Passenger side pop out rear window- $30

Rear interior tan vinyl, great condition, no cracks, no skuffs $25 for them together, $16 each

(The line is where the seat meets the panel)

Both doors, and Hood seal-$10 each

B Pillar covers -$10 each, $15 together

Only damage on the passenger pillar cover (it lies below the seal)

Intake Assembly-$50

Front vinyl headliner- $30 absolutely no cracks, scuffs etc, mint condition.

Hood Shield, molded, i have all the mounting hardware, no tears rips, anything, slight charring from above the engine, but otherwise its in great shape. Price does not include shipping however, i may have to get creative with building a box. If you need it shipped, let me know. $60

Front speaker panels, awesome shape, clean, i have lots of SEM black if anyone wants them sprayed, otherwise they are perfect for a tan interior.

Sealed beams, good bulbs, $20 shipped.

Visors, Perfect condition minus a little peeling on the pass side mirror SOLD DRIVER SIDE$13 each.

LEather Shift boot; knob has been sold. 20$ for the boot

Only one skuff on the boot where is folds in on itself once installed...

Mirrors, great working condition, electric. slight corrosion on the bottom. sold drivers side. $20.00

More to come, i have the fenders, hood, trunk, and spoiler still to post, as well as my mood roof refurbishing...

****DISCLAIMER- the pictures, suck, the camera i used put little white dots over each picture due to its inability to function properly, you will notice these are everywhere in the picture, not just the part and are not chips.

Im heading out to the car this weekend, if you need anything specific, let me know.
    Last edited by bsop; 02-11-2010, 09:40 AM. Reason: Updating sales.

GLW parting.

Looks like a great place for a drive. Where is it? We should get the NE crew in the spring for a nice drive.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

how much for the car?
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

anychance your selling the radiator?

Comment

I need your blower motor if it's working. Is that up for grabs? If so how much? Thanks...

Comment

Updating with some car pictures, get a little better look at her with lights on etc...
            Moonroof is currently being re-painted to fix those chips.

Last edited by bsop; 02-10-2010, 09:42 AM. Reason: updating pictures

Comment

Looking for front seat belt stalks (latches).

Thanks,
              ///Mphobia
              87' 325is
              88' M3

Comment

Do any of fenders have rust on them? If they don't PM me a price. I also live in NY so we can schedule a meet.

Comment

i need a passenger side window motor
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

The passenger side fender has a little rust on it below the paint, on the matt- black "running board" area... Right now the car is in poughkeepsie due to a warm garage, so im making weekend trips out to further dismantle it. most of the interior is out, after my drive home ill post up all the pictures of the current state.

The blower never worked in the car, but it could just be the relay, im unsure of which right now, ill check on that soon.

-Ben

Comment

price on glass roof?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                        how much for the car?
                        ?
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Car as a whole isnt for sale, sorry i didnt post that earlier, its currently a few hours from where i live so i travel to it to rip things out.

The moonroof is officially out of the car and ready for sale, i also removed the entire assembly, frame, electric motor and such with is, so its a complete motorized roof for sale, pictures will go going up sometime tomorrow once i get organized unpacking.

Other parts i have with me now, which will be posted tomorrow:

Tan Rear Seats- good/fair condition
                          Passenger seat fair condition
                          Rear deck complete with premium sound speakers.
                          Factory radio and amp
                          Tweeters
                          The entire cooling system
                          Intake system
                          All the seatbelts
                          3/4 of a toolkit
                          Rear pop-out windows
                          Side trim
                          door seals, rear window seals, hood seal
                          both sun visors in black
                          The associated black vinyl headliner- no cracks.
                          Rear tan side panels.
                          All of the "oh shit" handles.
                          Drivers side tail-light
                          Turning signals, interior lights.
                          check panel.
                          Rear IS spoiler
                          Both hood and trunk badges.
                          Rear bumper trim for over a DB
                          Kick Panel driver
                          Trunk lining.
                          Front grills newly sanded and painted SEM black
                          passenger side sealed beams.

Thats all i can think of off of the top of my head, I know i need prices, and i will have prices as soon as i put up pictures tomorrow. As for the rest of the parts, im heading back out to poughkeepsie next weekend to continue work, if anyone is in the area and needs something, PM me and we absolutely can work something out.

-Ben

Comment

Oh, and the pictures were taken in Lake George, NY

Comment

^ buy this stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X