No announcement yet.

Alpina Dead Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing it does not have the Alpina badging or logos on it, being a repro and all, I wouldn't want to see someone get busted for copyright infringement.

Comment

im the shill bidder

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
        If you guys look closely it seems like the seller is running up the price with a different user account. It went from $100 to $200 then to $225 from the same user name. And that username has a 60% of all it's bid activity exclusively with this seller and has 8 bid retractions in the last 6 months which is a dead giveaway of shill bidding. The seller is just trying to establish a fake blown up "market price" to unload his replicas. So don't be fooled. FYI, you can buy this pedal from KSK in all it's Alpina Original-ness for $240.
        I'm sure it's just a coincidence ;)
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Wow $356.20 it went for, that is absolutly insane! FYI originals had no Alpina markings on it. I need to contact KSK about a different part and I will ask her about a original while I have her on the phone.

Comment

What ever happened to being able to see who you are truly bidding against? One of the reasons I don't use Ebay anymore.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
            X