Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in a GB for an M20 HFM+airbox kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in for updates and clarification

Comment

i don't really get it but i'm interested. lol

Comment

I like that Heatshield/Airbox. Were can I get one?

Comment

where are your claims that the factory airbox is restrictive come from? and please dont say its common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
            where are your claims that the factory airbox is restrictive come from? and please dont say its common knowledge.
            It's definitely more restrictive the a freer-flowing cone filter, in a much larger airbox.

Sorry for not updating this guys, been busy with other stuff at work and at the shop. We will be talking with Dan Miller about a possible joint project on this.

More to come in the next few weeks!
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm going to force the castros to make a CF unit even if i have to hijack their mold.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

im getting this done, ill post up my results on Wednesday guys
                harry/harout

Comment

What model years will this fit? I'm interested, and have an early model, and ABS.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                    very curious about this....

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                      What model years will this fit? I'm interested, and have an early model, and ABS.
                      id like to see this in a car with abs and cruise control. i bought a cold air intake and its fits like ass because of the abs.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                        Wednesday has come and gone...

Matt
                        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                        Originally posted by chadthestampede
                        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                          Wednesday has come and gone...

Matt
                          This is hands down my favorite mod of all time, i will do a proper review once I put some miles on it. All I can say right now is that I feel like Im driving a chipped m50. Pics coming as soon as I get em!
                          harry/harout

Comment

more info please! Pricing, availability, GB, etc......

serious interest here, but without any actual information and dyno numbers, I'm not going to spend my money on this. So please, OP, put up some information! What this includes, costs, what a buyer would need, comes with/doesn't come with a tune, etc. All are questions that need answering, and haven't been despite numerous people asking.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Sorry I've been really busy lately. I'll be doing this on my DD soon, but hopefully we can dyno Harry's vert with both stock, and the hfm kit to show the difference. I've beenn in Harry's car, and it feels almost as fast as an m50 Vanos swapped car we built at the shop! :crazy:
                              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

looking forward to this...

Comment

Working...
                                X