Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WI] 325E part out-HARTGE Valence, BBS Moda Sports, Houndstooth cards, MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WI] 325E part out-HARTGE Valence, BBS Moda Sports, Houndstooth cards, MORE!

HAZARD SWITCH SOLD AND SHIPPED 3/11/11
    Steering wheel colored thingy SOLD AND SHIPPED 3/11/11
    AFM SOLD AND SHIPPED 3/11/11
    COLD START VALVE SOLD AND SHIPPED 3/11/11
    CD CHANGER AND DECK SOLD AND SHIPPED 3/21/11

EVERYTHING is located in Wausau Wi.

First things first, I REALLY don't want to sound like a dick. And I'm not intending to when I'm typing this. So read this in a neutral sense.

As the title says. I'm starting to lean towards a part out on this newly acquired standard 1987 325E with a bunch of good old fashioned rare Hartge stuff. How or why it got on a 325e, I don't know. But I got it for a steal. That steal, however, ran out it's welcome for the money invested. I'm going broke. And am a college student that can't find a job in my small town. I'm extremely flexible in pricing, and that I want to sell damn near everything I don't need/want. Problem being, I don't want to waste the time to part this out if I don't have to. Time working on this is time not looking for a job.

Things I want to keep are listed below. I may consider selling some of it if I get an offer I simply can't refuse...

Things I'm keeping.
    -Hartge Valve cover
    -Hartge Strut bar
    -Hartge Side Skirts (Maybe..... On the fence about these)
    -Hartge Spoiler
    -REAL non-replica Hartge Grill badge (That shits rare!)
    -MTech I wheel.
    -Short Block
    -full lock set. The old ladies cars locks are mismatched, and we only have the ignition key for it.

After that, I'm pretty much open.
    The Hartge Front valence looks like a late model one, modified for an early model. But I can't really tell exactly what's going on with it. It doesn't look like it's been modified. It's pretty beat up and cracked in places. And I REALLY don't think I want to deal with the hassle. It is stamped on the end, and a photo below shows it.

The Hartge rear valence is SEVERELY broken. Below the rear tow hook it is broken, and everything continuing to the passenger side is completely missing. It's a waste, I know. Make an offer IF you want this is some random something, or know somebody who can rebuild that entire side.

I WILL be hosting a part out webcast for people this weekend IF the interest is high enough. I would be able to move the webcam to show you the parts your interested in. and communicate with you all as it is going on. Basically there would be no waiting for reply's about parts. Instant gratification. PLEASE let me know if you are interested in any parts, and if this is something you would like to happen. If so will make it happen.

Car has 104,000 miles, ODO and cluster works. It ran (On two cylinders.... Don't know why, Kinda don't care, suspect spark issue), Car is a MANUAL. MOST likely has the big guibo driveshaft. If you are in need of one, it probably has it. If you purchased a transmission and need a driveshaft, I have a big guibo output flange I can include (Actually, I have two.)

Drivers seat is VERY broken. I have never seen a vehicle seat so broken....
    Both fenders are b0rked.

Sunroof deflecter is up for grabs. Unknown company, everythings already removed. Nothings Broken. And both flaps move freely. I dunno. 50 O.B.O

Sunroof crank. Broken.... I wanted it... But it's broken....

Dash is severely cracked. Unfortunately. I wanted that too....

I do believe the fuel level sender(s) work. It reads the fuel level okay, and doesn't wave at you with the enthusiasm of a 5 year old.

Early Rear tails are REALLY nice. I mean, REALLY nice. I think I spotted one miniscule crack in the passenger side, And I had to be about 14 inches away to see it. Inspecting it. I would probably do 30 a side on these. WITH backing plates. No seperating.

The radio, and the 10 cd changer both work great. The color of the glow, and lettering looks very similar to a 13 Button OBC's color and text. It's a great little cd-player if your attempting to keep a stock look. 40 for both it, AND the 10 cd changer. No splitting here.

Normally I would post prices. But as nothing is pulled off. AS A ROUGH ESTIMATE. I TYPICALLY don't price parts over 50 dollars. There are exceptions, don't get me wrong. For example, your not going to get that Hartge front valence for 50 bucks. Something like that, even in it's condition, I would say 250 OBO (Stressing OBO on that).

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS SHIPPING!!! Large items I WILL ship. But they will be professionally packaged, and shipped by them. I don't have the supplies in my house to package large items.

BBS MODA Sports. I do have all four, and I would like to say Average condition. None are bent. But I haven't inspected them closely enough to say about rash. These would be 400+ Shipping. With tires. NO spacers. Add another 50 for all four spacers

Pictures tell 1000 words. So here are some to mull over.

NEW THING TO ADD!!!
    Glovebox find! Peake Research Early model Service light reset tool. Tested, works, No battery needed. Awesomeness!
    Have no need for it.
    27 shipped bucks with box, and with paper on how to use.

Last edited by TurboJake; 04-02-2011, 06:35 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

God I want that spoiler......
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Hazard switch sold.

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
      God I want that spoiler......
      I wanted one FOREVER too... Never expecting to find one in my price range for a spoiler.
      And then, this whole car popped up in my price range for a spoiler. So it was stupid for me not to buy it
      Last edited by TurboJake; 03-10-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

haha where do you find this stuff??? IDK if you remember, but I bought some stuff off you a year ago I think, for a bronzit sedan.. from e30tech, same username..

Might be interested in the CD player too.
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Yeah. I sold you those Green (I.E.?) drop springs for 80 bucks... and ended up giving you the whole front strut assemblies because I didn't want to deal with taking out the springs while you were here...

That garage should look familiar to you then ;)

Lol

Comment

How much you want for the valve cover?
            harry/harout

Comment

How much for the seats?

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                How much you want for the valve cover?
                Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                Things I want to keep are listed below. I may consider selling some of it if I get an offer I simply can't refuse...

Things I'm keeping.
                -Hartge Valve cover (Most likely keeping)
                -Hartge Strut bar (Definitely Keeping)
                -Hartge Side Skirts (Maybe..... On the fence about these)
                -Hartge Spoiler (Definitely keeping)
                -MTech I wheel.
                -Short Block
                -Keeping full lock set. The old ladies cars locks are mismatched, and we only have the ignition key for it.

Originally posted by KirkerBezerker View Post
                How much for the seats?
                Drivers seat, as stated is VERY Broken. So you'd be paying for one seat and getting the other free.

50 bucks
                Last edited by TurboJake; 03-10-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

you should really rebuild that engine if it is indeed a hartge 2.8 liter.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                    since thats an e manifold, i assume its a 2.7 liter e engine.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

price on rear valence?
                      E30 Project in progress......

Comment

That would be a sweet car to restore. Have you thought about selling it complete? You should get a pretty penny for it you know with everything on it if your hurting for money. GLWS
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Thanks for the yummy Hartge pics! I honestly hate that the 24v motors don't have cool covers like the m20s do =( I would have stayed m20 for a cover like that =)

GLWS
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                            Everything about it is a standard 325e. Has the cluster, and the head is a regular old 200.

If it was indeed a Hartge 2.8. You'd better believe I would be redoing it. Or at the least selling it to someone who would

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            That would be a sweet car to restore. Have you thought about selling it complete? You should get a pretty penny for it you know with everything on it if your hurting for money. GLWS
                            It's preeeettty rusty. Plus It's just an old 325e. I have a much cleaner 89 325i I'm currently working on and driving, that half of the hartge parts will be going onto (And some already are). I was contemplating getting it running great and just pulling the hartge stuff and replacing the valve cover with a standard one. But I don't want to put any more money into it that I already have.

Originally posted by zshopa View Post
                            price on rear valence?
                            Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                            The Hartge rear valence is SEVERELY broken. Below the rear tow hook it is broken, and everything continuing to the passenger side is completely missing. It's a waste, I know. Make an offer IF you want this as some random something, or know somebody who can rebuild that entire side.
                            BUT! Because You asked for a price, I'll go ahead and say 75 OBO for the broken rear valence. The 75 is purely so I know it's going to someone who will enjoy owning it as a broken piece, or fixing it. But, it IS OBO
                            Last edited by TurboJake; 03-11-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

PM'd you about the valence
                              Byron
                              Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                              X