Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He replied to my email on Monday stating he got my DME in. I think he is pretty swamped with orders and work so I wouldn't be surprised to hear a delayed response.
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by dmh3792 View Post
      Have sent a couple Emails is Whodwho still making them?
      My apologies for the delayed response(I sent an email) I am helping a team with a race this weekend and it consumed me a bit more 8^(

I need to shag up some cores again, I am thinking of giving priority to those that have cores ;)
      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
        My apologies for the delayed response(I sent an email) I am helping a team with a race this weekend and it consumed me a bit more 8^(

I need to shag up some cores again, I am thinking of giving priority to those that have cores ;)
        I'm ready cash & core lmk! :D

Comment

Free bump for a good product and communication. Keith answered all my emails quickly and even gave me advice on my wasted spark and LC-2 setups, both of which worked out perfect.

I got my ECU back on Tuesday and finally got around to installing it today. Car fired up on the first try! Anyone who is doing a turbo M20 route, I recommend this. I should have done this from the beginning.
          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Ready to buy. What's the payment info and where can I send my core to?
            Build Thread

Comment

I bought one of you units used and I'm a bit concerned that it looks a bit different than what you photos show. All of the ports seem to be recessed in the case. Is this normal? Unfortunately I do not currently have an e30 in my possession to test the unit. What would you recommend as far as testing the unit? I'm told its current time is for a turbo car.
              I'm cooler in person.

Comment

is it from this thread? - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=329951

Not sure what ports would be recessed into the case? can you email me a pic of what your talking about - w h o d w h o @ c o x . n e t

Bring it up to OC and I can test it in my car with you! 8^)
                My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

Yes that's the one. Would love to do that but I've yet to update my current location. In Nashville Tennessee. I will email you.
                  I'm cooler in person.

Comment

PM Sent

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

PM'd!
                      sigpic

Comment

Interested and would like to know what has to be done once received. Plug in the unit. Take out afm and run a vacuum hose to the unit. Also run a coolant temp sensor to? And thats really it? Not sure, hope you can help and hopefully I'll be purchasing your unit soon for a stock internal m20b25 with head work. And boost!!!

Comment

You can swap out the ECU and run a vacuum hose to a tee in the fuel pressure regulator(FPR) vac hose and fire it up. 8^)

When you remove the air flow meter(AFM) you need to install a intake air sensor(IAT) and wire it into the AFM connector. You can run the stock coolant temp sensor(CLT).

When you add a wideband you will wire it into the stock O2 connector.
                          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

I can just run a vac hose from the intake manifold instead right? And not mess with the fpr

Comment

That would be ok. You can find the little triangle piece on the manifold that the FPR vacuum hose goes to with an extra vacuum nipple, it works out nice with it if you can find one.
                              My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

Just drill through it and tap into the triangle piece with the nipple?

Comment

Working...
                                X