Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey are there any trades you'd consider? I want one but nothing's selling fast enough...
    1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
    1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
    1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
    ...And a couple others...

Comment

Any updates on an m42 pnp?

-NICK

Comment

PM sent

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

AWESOME!

Thanks whodwho, I picked up my MSPNP locally last week (great guy by the way we talked cars for a while), and installed in today in my E30 in like 5 minutes.

I ran a vacuum line to the MSPNP, unplugged and removed the AFM, and the thing fired right up! I drove it around on the tune I got and it's running better than it did stock. I didn't even install the IAT sensor yet :)

I didn't get a chance to mess with tuner studio or anything as I was busy with a friends car, but this thing is work it for sure. I'll write up a howto page when I play around with tuning it a bit

Comment

Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
            Hey are there any trades you'd consider? I want one but nothing's selling fast enough...
            I'm a hoarder so you never know 8^) do you have a sale thread or PM me a list

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
            Any updates on an m42 pnp?
            One of the hold ups is not having a vehicle to test on, you might be close enough ;D

Originally posted by Overlord475 View Post
            PM sent
            And returned

Originally posted by aventari View Post
            AWESOME!

Thanks whodwho, I picked up my MSPNP locally last week (great guy by the way we talked cars for a while), and installed in today in my E30 in like 5 minutes.

I ran a vacuum line to the MSPNP, unplugged and removed the AFM, and the thing fired right up! I drove it around on the tune I got and it's running better than it did stock. I didn't even install the IAT sensor yet :)

I didn't get a chance to mess with tuner studio or anything as I was busy with a friends car, but this thing is work it for sure. I'll write up a howto page when I play around with tuning it a bit
            It was great meeting up with you as well! Hopefully you succeeded with your mission of the day, I would of liked to have seen you driving back!

Excellent, I'm glad your up and running and it held up to the PNP part for you 8^)

You should like TunerStudio it is a great piece of software and look forward to your write up.
            My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
            4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

PM sent
              The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
                And returned
                Responded :)

--->>>1988 SETA 2.7i Build Thread (Turbo Prep)<<<---

Comment

Didn't receive anything. If it's easier you can email me at berlowa@wit.edu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                  The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

So my megasquirt arrived yesterday and I had some time to get it installed :)

It started up right away and ran great. I adjusted the idle settings, and it drove nicer than the motronic right away.

Sadly, my enthusiastic testing was the last straw for one of the rockers. The #3 exhaust valve was mushroomed and the adjuster already at the end of its travel, and must have been knocking a bit harder than normal against the rocker arm. I'm going to try to get a good closeup of the fatigue lines. The exhaust rocker took out the intake rocker at the same time, but appears to have done no other damage.
                    Now I am just going to take the head off and do some valves and all the rockers to prepare it for boost.

Comment

pm ed .. hope to perches one from you soon

Comment

I am in a position to purchase one of the MS units from you and I sent you a pm last night. Please get back with me so we can make this happen. Thanks
                        450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

PM'ed
                          '89 325I: 2.7 Stroker, CP pistons, H&R springs, eibach sways, ported and polished intake, 4.10's, Step header, Scorp exhaust, BBS shoes. Soon to have MS and 19# injectors:)

Comment

Really interested and buy one please call me or pm thanks
                            George 516-236-0958 thanks

Comment

You've got PM
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoshWho_e21 View Post
                                You've got PM
                                Not looking like I got one from you

For anyone I have not got back to please don't take it personal and hit me up again and keep on me, I get ALOT of PMs and find I miss one time to time 8^(
                                My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                                4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Working...
                                X