Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently in Germany and may be able to grab a few parts if anyone is interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really not totally sure what they're worth, but I paid 50 euros for a full set of trim, so just about $75 plus shipping
    Greg

Comment

shipping to 92126?

Comment

as far as I know its 35 euros. It may be possible to go cheaper, but I doubt it. Shipping from Germany kinda sucks.

if you send me your email I can send you some photos. Part of the reason why I'm selling them at cost is that they're not in bad shape but they're not perfect either.
        Greg

Comment

ygpm

Comment

any chance on the touring glass?

Comment

I really have no idea how to pull it, but if you can find out I'll give it a try.
              Greg

Comment

euro bumpers?

Comment

Early model stuff? Probably not going to happen for a few reasons: early models are kind of rare here, they want WAY too much for them at junk yards, they're a bit big to ship internationally, and last: I don't have a car and don't want to have to walk/take the train/take the bus with them

sorry man
                  Greg

Comment

have you seen this on the yards there? and how much?

OEM Additional gas tank

sigpic

Comment

you can still buy this tank at bmw...
                      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I've actually never seen that, they're badass though.
                        Greg

Comment

Working...
                        X