No announcement yet.

e30 VDO Odometer gears for sale - $15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had mine put in a few weeks ago. Miles have been turning since thanks a lot!

Comment

Gears installed. Couldn't be easier... and works perfect! I used GPS to verify the accuracy (the fact that the gears were completely different then the stock setup had me curious).

Thanks for the great deal!
      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
      e30 restoration and V8 swap
      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Ordered Saturday, looking forward to these!

Comment

When will my order be shipped? Am I suppose to receive a confirmation?

Comment

Glad to hear so many happy customers.

Originally posted by NameIsStanley View Post

Order ship within the week. tracking confirmations are sent through paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by NameIsStanley View Post
              X2

Let me know if you need my info again.
              1991 318IS

Comment

How does one order these?

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                  How does one order these?
                  The common e30 odometer problem: If you own an e30, chances are, your odometer is not counting miles driven and trip odometer does not work. As much fun as it is, to guess when your next maintenance item or oil change is due, wouldn't it be nice to just fix this problem? Yes it can be expensive. Most shops charge over

Comment

i came across a set of these and determined they are identical to the ones i used to get from china. different widths and no spacers, causing rub.

there are also 2 different VDO gearsets in e30 units. if you have a 12 tooth the mileage wont be accurate and will wear prematurely.

not trying to shit, but i think people should be aware of what they buy.

in the end, it's your own car and you choose how to take care of it.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      i came across a set of these and determined they are identical to the ones i used to get from china. different widths and no spacers, causing rub.

there are also 2 different VDO gearsets in e30 units. if you have a 12 tooth the mileage wont be accurate and will wear prematurely.

not trying to shit, but i think people should be aware of what they buy.

in the end, it's your own car and you choose how to take care of it.
                      If we mess up and send the wrong gear or it does work out for some reason, we will make it right. Just let us know. We are human.

If anyone is not pleased with quality or fit for whatever reason. Send it back, we will refund you your money. Simple as that. Not here to cheat anyone. We care about our reputation.

We offer a lifetime warranty on our gears and are confident they will give you years of service that will out live most of these cars. That not bad for some $15 gears......

Comment

I'm about to order a moto set.
                        Best to open it up and check. My cluster said vdo, but it was a moto speedo.

So I should put "MOTOMETOR ODO GEARS" in paypal or I only see vdo on the website.?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          I'm about to order a moto set.
                          Best to open it up and check. My cluster said vdo, but it was a moto speedo.

So I should put "MOTOMETOR ODO GEARS" in paypal or I only see vdo on the website.?

The motos are not for sale on the site yet. The first batch to be sold will be through the group buy here:

Comment

are these unicorn gears going to arrive any time soon ?

Comment

Originally posted by bostonbmw View Post
                              are these unicorn gears going to arrive any time soon ?

If by unicorn, you mean moto, check the thread made for the motos. This is the vdo thread.

Comment

okay, so no they will not be available any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X