512MB DDR SD Ram @ 400mhz
    120GB Serial ATA Hardrive, 7200RPM
    128MB DDR NVidia GeForce FX 5200 graphics card
    Cable Modem Ready
    56k PCI Data Fax
    4x DVD + R/RW CD-RW combination drive
    16x DVD Rom Drive
    3.5 Floppy
    Dell A425 speakers with subwoofer (crisp sound)
    Dell keyboard with scroll mouse

Limited technical support warrany expires 2007

You can see soem red ink, where my cat had walked through it and got on top of the sub. but some rubbing alchohol can solve this.

This is the keybaord included, but you will receive a dell scroll mouse.

We have only had this computer for a year now, but i need to sell it to upgrade for work purposes. Great system, all plug and play. I have all the books on it, as well as software that came with the system. Quite a bit of software is inculded: Windows XP Home editionPhotoshop CS (8.0) Adaware SE, Google Taskbar Manager, Microsoft Encarta 2005, Roxio CD Creator, Roxio Movie Creator. This computer is just plain, badass. I have a bunch of stuff for it, so please call and ask questions. Its to much of a list to tell you whats on here. The computer is exceptionaly fast!!

I am asking $1300 o.b.o.
    +shipping

Contact
    Branden
    email: Branden2006@cox.net
    cellphone: 225-202-8370
    aim: branden0k
    and always PM

If i do not pick up, please contact my dad.

I have all the original boxes, so when someone is interested. I will pack it up back in the OEM boxes, and get a shipping quote for you.

Scott
    cellphone: 225-287-4543
    email: skkinnaird@cox.net

How much did you pay for that new? Would you be willing to seperate the Comp from the LCD?
    PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

How much for the LCD if you'd separate?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
        How much did you pay for that new? Would you be willing to seperate the Comp from the LCD?
        Originally posted by Digitalwave
        How much for the LCD if you'd separate?

Original price for this syestem was $2,250. I'm not interested in seperating the two at this time. Let me see how this works out for a week, and then i will get back to both of you. I would rather sell it as a whole package, but if i cant i will be glad to seperare the two.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Cable modem ready?? lol....you mean a NIC card. Not a bad price for everything though.

Comment

Originally posted by ultima
              Cable modem ready?? lol....you mean a NIC card. Not a bad price for everything though.
              YES!!! Thank you!!! I could not remember the damn name of it. It has been bothering me for days.

Comment

Working...
              X