FS: Two siphon-feed paint spray guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Two siphon-feed paint spray guns

First one is a Snap-on BF500 w/Sharpe 450 no-drip siphon feed. I'll go $100 OBO + shipping.

Second one is a no-name (or at least I can't find one on it). $35 + shipping.

Both guns are clean and have air adapters installed.

Apologies for the shots of my crotch for the small gun, but it won't stand up on its own. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Bump.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Haha look at that little chubby :evil:

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave

Haha look at that little chubby :evil:
        Haha, no, that's definitely my pants. You'd notice it a whole lot more if it was a "little chubby."

Comment

Working...
        X