No announcement yet.

BRAND NEW convertible cabrio tops installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in california for business rather often. i haven't found the right timing to set up this convertible top installation round. this summer, we had our first baby and the fall is extremely busy travel time for me (at my real job) with automechanika in Germany as well as AAPEX in Las Vegas.
    i have a few contacts for shops which will host a trip that i make either in norcal or LA. There is a great network of enthusiast shops and supporters of specialized talents. in the mean time, i'm also moving currently (bought a new house in my busiest time of the year)

BUT i have set up an installation rig so i can install tops and ship them back to the customer - if that is interesting to any of you guys! my December will be filled with removing wall paper, spakeling, painting and hardwood floor rehab.. but i want to start the "mail order" top program in January of 2017!

thanks for the support!

Comment

My E30 is currently being repainted. I will need to redo the top along with the interior over the winter. How far out are you booked? I am thinking around March for this. Thanks!

93' E30 Vert
      11' Evo X

Comment

BUSY BUSY BUSY already this year and i have upgraded to a heated garage.
        please get in contact if you wish to have your top done this spring, so i can schedule accordingly.

Thanks for all of the kind words, support, and the incredible amount of referrals that i get from my prevoius clients!

Comment

I am so in, but on the wrong coast. I am thinking over maybe shipping you a frame, or something, idk.

Comment

Originally posted by RdWing View Post
            I am so in, but on the wrong coast. I am thinking over maybe shipping you a frame, or something, idk.
            I'm in San Francisco and need a top as well. There's a ton of verts here, you could probably get a decent vacation out of it.
            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

material costs just increased $100 without warning. base job price will have to increase. please see the first post for revised pricing.
              sorry guys. i hold my prices for as long as i possibly can, but i can not eat a $100 base cost increase.

Comment

What’s the latest cost to replace the top on an e30 convertible?. And how far out are you booked these days?

Comment

+1 for a California trip!
                  1991 325i Mtechnic : : 1995 Jeep Wrangler : : 2008 Audi A8l
                  2016 Triumph Scramber : : 1970 Honda CL350 x2 : : 1974 Honda XL 350
                  1975 BMW R75/6 : : 1946 Ben Hur Jeep Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Rainier View Post
                    What’s the latest cost to replace the top on an e30 convertible?. And how far out are you booked these days?
                    Thank you for your interest! Call me at 9734797055 to discuss. I have blue in stock at the moment and could start this weekend on the next e30 too. Black would take abt a week.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMtechnique View Post
                      +1 for a California trip!
                      I really appreciate the interest!! Early next year would be a good time time for me to come out and get some new tops on your guys cars!
                      Trying to figure out the easiest way to do this on this format...

Comment

+1 on the Cali trip :)

Comment

so guys, i have big news.
                          i am now the owner of Aspen Autosports - in Randolph, NJ. i will continue to offer convertible tops for bmw - e30 and porsches - but now i can also include many of the other services that i could not before - including performance,maintenance and OEM/OEM+ type upgrades.
                          the shop address is:

7 Middlebury Blvd #5, Randolph, NJ 07869

i have regular business hours now, can take credit cards etc..so it should make the scheduling and logistics much easier!

thanks for all of the support!! my 50th e30 will be IN MY OWN SHOP

973 479 7055

Comment

Wow congrats James, can’t wait to get my vert down to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Everyone commenting great price. What is the price? :)

Comment

Congrats James!

Still love my top that you installed and it was worth every mile of the drive to NJ :)

The E30 collection:
                                1987 325es M52 - Schwarz / Taurus Red Sport (son #2's)
                                1987 325is - Delphin / Black Sport (son #3's)
                                1987 325i Convertible - Triple Black
                                1989 325iX Coupe - Diamondschwarz / Black Comfort
                                1990 325iX Coupe - Sterling Silver / Grey Sport

1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 - Green / Tan
                                1998 Volvo V70 GLT - White / Tan
                                1998 Volvo S70 T5 manual - White / Taupe
                                2001 Ford Windstar - Silver / Grey (parts hauler)
                                2006 Lexus GX470 - White / Tan (tow rig)

Comment

Working...
                                X