Now I've got too many Sport Seats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I've got too many Sport Seats!

I knocked out some steering wheels and now I have way too many Sport Seats...unless I want to start selling awesome computer chairs someone buy these!!!I Will only ship if BUYER COVERS!! These things are heavy as hell, and I'd be a loss at these prices Also PRICES ARE O.B.O.

LOCATED IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA. I WILL DELIVER WITHIN 1-2 HOURS OF DOWNTOWN LAWRENCEVILLE!

First up is a Re-upholstered set of Tan Sports, flawless except for the back which the glue has come up a bit :( but that means my loss, your gain!! Everything works.
    I think I'll let these babies go for 425 for the pair!

SEAT #2

Next up are my sweet babies, Pref vinyl Tan, very comfortable and look sexy...well at least the passenger side does. Everything works on both driver and passenger. Driver side shows wear from a mechanic, lol. I'd say 275 for both. Good price for good foam, you'd only have to get it re-upholstered. again 275 for the pair

Passenger seat

Lastly I'll list more and more specific seats as I get them cleaned up but if you see something you want name a price! worst I could say is no and even thats a stretch!

and for anyone looking I have a pristine set of tan pref vinyl rear seats! they're high up so I can't get a picture but you get the picture 150 for top and bottom

I WILL SHIP ON BUYERS DIME AND ALL OF THE PRICES ARE O.B.O.!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that's a lot of seats!
    NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
    9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
    WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
    STÄTUS|
    Got Juice?|

Comment

I just want a left black leather upper bolster out of non-piping sport seat to replace my driver's worn left. If you happen to have that laying around...

edit: and working sets of seat struts. A guy can dream.
      balticblau-metallic '84 318i 5spd 3.91 LSD

Comment

Got enough headlights?
        1989 M3
        2008 135i 6sp

Comment

uhh where is this e30 parts warehouse? LOL

seriously though.. have enough seats? ha!

Comment

Tell Dave I'm looking for a vert rear seat in decent shape.
            1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Those first seats look pearl beige.. which is what I need... or maybe it's just the lighting?
              -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                Those first seats look pearl beige.. which is what I need... or maybe it's just the lighting?
                I think they are, those are the ones I was tellin ya about at butler

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                Tell Dave I'm looking for a vert rear seat in decent shape.
                dood, we passed up like 3 sets of vert back seats :( I'll see if I can't go back and find any.

as well for anyone wanting to know I also have a set of tan cloth heated sport seats with no tears and everything working.

Comment

Aco, come get these seats!

Comment

o.b.o. shoot me offers!

Comment

Santa hat.

Comment

Local here!

Looking for dark blue or black front and rear seats for my 85 4dr. Do you have anything to satisfy my want?

Comment

I've got 3 blue sport seats if you'd like to come take a look :)

Comment

sure. pm me your address and time when available and i'll try to make it this weekend (i'm off friday fyi).

Comment

The

Comment

Working...
                              X