No announcement yet.

Now I've got too many Sport Seats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a little confused about your reupholstered seats - are they cabby seats that you put hardtop (vertical stitching) covers on because the seatback levers seem to be like the cabby ones? Can the seatbacks be swapped (driver's side to passenger side and visa-versa) so that they will be like the hardtop seats? Would you be interested in my perf vinyl 318is sport seats (normal wear on driver's bolsters but otherwise in great shape) + $300 for yours?

Comment

I need the shocks off two fronts. Got those available?

Comment

Do you have any black cloth upper bolster covers?
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
          I'm a little confused about your reupholstered seats - are they cabby seats that you put hardtop (vertical stitching) covers on because the seatback levers seem to be like the cabby ones? Can the seatbacks be swapped (driver's side to passenger side and visa-versa) so that they will be like the hardtop seats? Would you be interested in my perf vinyl 318is sport seats (normal wear on driver's bolsters but otherwise in great shape) + $300 for yours?
          in all honesty I don't know what cars the seats came out of. the levers are weird on the reupholstered ones and I was just gonna put them on standard way. yes you can swap the backs but the big problem is swapping the levers so they're on the outside.

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
          I need the shocks off two fronts. Got those available?
          there are quite a few people looking for just parts. I may just start parting out a few of the bad one's

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
          Do you have any black cloth upper bolster covers?
          I wish :( if I did they'd be on my car. lol

Comment

any black vinyl sports seats?

Comment

yes you can swap the backs but the big problem is swapping the levers so they're on the outside
              You missed my point - swapping the backs would put the levers in the correct position for a hardtop.

What about my offer? Interested?

Comment

I'll take a pair of complete sliders if you have a clean pair.

Comment

Black front sport seats

Looking for some black front sport seats for a 2 door... Any in stock?

Comment

Working...
                  X