Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD! Engine Fire 1987 325is Bil/HR thanks r3v!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took some pics and have uploaded them here: www.de-vices.com/E30FIRE/

They're titled and about 2mb each.

You can also download ALL of these photos in a zip file for easier viewing here: www.de-vices.com/E30FIRE/e30pics.zip

As you can see, the car doesn't look nearly as it does in the picture I took right after the tune up. The paint is not great as it's still original SCHWARZ from the factory. The chassis is definitely in great condition and has been inspected by my mechanic, who would buy the car if he had the time to spend rebuilding it.

This car was my daily driver in NYC. A great, solid drive, but I was really worried about the car getting hit while parked, etc. That should say something for the overall look/quality of the car.

I'm officially taking offers on the FULL car first. Everything you see in the pictures (minus the sony head unit) will be included.

The car is currently in Bergenfield, NJ. If you'd like to take a look at in person, shoot me a PM, notifying that you'd like to check it out in the SUBJECT.

I'm heading out of the country for a week, back next Friday. I'll do my best to start responding to PMs throughout the week.

Comment

how much for the shocks and springs shipped to 90745? lmk

Comment

I'm local, need blower fan, window trims, and sunroof pm me for prices
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DMF View Post
          I'm officially taking offers on the FULL car first. Everything you see in the pictures (minus the sony head unit) will be included.
          ....just sayin...

Comment

I'm back in town and ready to get rid of this car. $1000 cash OR BEST OFFER, takes the entire car.

If no real bites in the next week, I will be cutting a deal with my mechanic to part out everything.

Comment

Working...
            X