No announcement yet.

Racing Dynamics m20 e30 chassis headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! Can't wait.... ceramic coating for mine please.
    sigpic

Comment

Frank,

I'll add ceramic coating to my set. Do you know what brand of ceramic this will be?
      sigpic
      Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Racing Dynamics m20 e30 chassis headers

Originally posted by firemanory View Post
        Frank,

I'll add ceramic coating to my set. Do you know what brand of ceramic this will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy June 1st everyone.

Looked like we were so close 3 weeks ago.....where are we with these?

Comment

I second that! Sent Frank a message over a week ago but haven't heard back. Not sure where things are with this.

Comment

Got my pair, but did anyone figure out how to make them fit while still keeping the AC? The AC compressor lines run right into the first header pipe...

If anyone's found a solution for this one, could you share?

Comment

Originally posted by riskybiz86 View Post
                Got my pair, but did anyone figure out how to make them fit while still keeping the AC? The AC compressor lines run right into the first header pipe...

If anyone's found a solution for this one, could you share?

Take a picture. Not my post but looks like this guy made it work, see link . https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...&postcount=244

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
                  Take a picture. Not my post but looks like this guy made it work, see link . https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...&postcount=244

Thanks for sending the picture! Looks like he did make it work, but you'll notice the white/blue stuffing in the top of the compressor where the high and low pressure hoses should be coming out...

I'm going to take it to a shop that specializes in AC and they're going to try and install longer hoses to bend around the headers. I'll keep you guys posted. My e30 is my only car and I can't do with no AC in the current NY heatwave.

For reference, this is what I'm talking about: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kxU...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

My set is up for grabs, it is with Frank. Message him or me if you want in on the last set!
                    Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Instagram: @garage30_ WWW.GARAGE30.NL

Comment

is this still available? I sent you both a PM a couple days ago. Thanks.
                      ------------------------------------
                      01.5 S4 Avant - Sold
                      88 325iS - In pieces
                      91 e34 - Totaled by some dumbass
                      90 325i - Daily
                      06 e91 - Sold

feedback thread

Comment

I still haven't gotten mine. Don't know what the deal is...is anyone else in the same boat?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X