Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***decals and stickers!*** (PIC LINKS NOW WORKING!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone sticky this sticker thread.

Comment

i suggest we listen to "johnny" before he does something crazy:nice:

Comment

I'm in, there are several of those I want and by the way I will be a "narcissist" like KPENG (love his e30 by the way) and ask for a custom sticker. Cheers!

Comment

Kpeng is not a narcissist.

:)

Comment

can do you domed alpina wheel emblems? 45mm i believe is the size for the 16inch e30 wheels...

Comment

Originally posted by atle36m3 View Post
              can do you domed alpina wheel emblems? 45mm i believe is the size for the 16inch e30 wheels...

(note, what looks like crinkling of the silver is actually a reflection of the tree foliage outside!)

hi mate,

here are some badges i have made for the boys on the alpina forum. these ones are 63mm, but i could make up sets of 45mm if you need them. the demand was there as the ones on ebay are dire and the quality is awful, often the chrome parts are only grey and there is no proper white in the centre, only silver, and usually the actual detail is terrible. these are carefully crafted and reproduced...i had to find one firm who could print white onto chrome and another firm to do the doming.....

these are £30 per set of 4, so if you're interested, drop me a pm

cheers ;)

Comment

awesome! great job!

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

^Dude, don't be an attention whore. Get a smaller sig.

Comment

pics fixed and working on page 1....sorry for those not able to see them earlier...apparently as they were in CMYK and not RGB, some browsers freaked (IE) out whilst others coped with the craziness of it all (firefox/chrome)...anyway, after much faffing, all is working again and "everything is of the very nice"

Comment

...a couple of new ones

Comment

I'm digging the baby on board one. I didn't read through if you still have any or not. If you do, I'd take a couple.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Real cool.. Will be in touch
                          Work We Do
                          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

I just received my first order of custom spec'd decals and am extremely pleased with how they turned out. I'm going to place another order.

Atul is offering one of the best services out there right now for our cars. A+

Comment

cheers dean, glad you got them safe and sound! they took some work but came out really nice....

alburquerque30 - i have 2 left in stock! i love this one. a guy asked me to make him one as he though the one from the baby stores looked cheap and naff, plus didn't suit the e30. i came up with this design and he was really pleased! pm'd ;)

Comment

thanks for the order dude!
                                ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X