Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

**SUPER SALE**Rebuilt Fuel Injectors & Rebuild Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**SUPER SALE**Rebuilt Fuel Injectors & Rebuild Service

done.
    Last edited by MaksV; 05-01-2013, 09:50 AM.
    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
    For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Can you flow test?

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
      Can you flow test?
      At this time I have not built a flow bench. However compressed air is pushed through each injector. I test every single one under pressure. But they are not flow matched, and the price reflects that.
      CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

bump!
        CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

bump
          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Any price difference for 4 injectors?
            MY BUILD: The Grant318is Build
            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys.

I know currently I am only stocking several sets of 19# injectors at the moment. This is about to change in a big way. I am working hard on getting a large batch of injectors ranging from 19#-30# and higher. I will update this thread as soon as they are available, but to give the interested parties a deadline, I would say check back next week.

Also I have had several people inquire about my cleaning service. I will rebuild your injectors in the same way i rebuild the ones I sell. In the $45 I also include priority shipping back to the owner. I will give you a tracking number as well. Shipping to me is your responsibility and you can do it anyway you like, but I strongly recommend using flat rate boxes or envelopes.

Thanks, and I will have some more injectors on here ready to go soon!
              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

So is it $45 for one injector or $45 for a set of 6? Is that rebuilt or is that sending you cores and you send rebuilt units? I guess I am too confused, lol. Do you have any 17# units?

Comment

Originally posted by OnMy2ndE30 View Post
                  So is it $45 for one injector or $45 for a set of 6? Is that rebuilt or is that sending you cores and you send rebuilt units? I guess I am too confused, lol. Do you have any 17# units?
                  Its $45 for me to rebuild your 6 injectors. This includes shipping back to you. I dont have enough spares to do core exchange, and currently i only have 19# injectors in stock. However I will be getting a large order of injectors soon. So if you need 17's check back in about a week. If you have any more questions, please send me a PM and we can discuss at length.

Thanks,
                  CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

...24# is for small M20 turbo or built/tuned M42.

Comment

^^^

24# is a small turbo or a nice m50
                      CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

^^^

Stock M42 Inj = 19# @ 3.0 BAR
                        Stock M50 Inj = 17# @ 3.5 BAR / 15# @ 3.0 BAR

You do the math. Or just continue to limit your market. A lot of M42 guys also like swapping out their old injectors for the 19# design IIIs.
                        Last edited by bwawuz02; 03-24-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwawuz02 View Post
                          ^^^

M42 = M50NV - 2 cylinders.
                          Stock M42 Inj = 19# @ 3.0 BAR
                          Stock M50 Inj = 17# @ 3.5 BAR / 15# @ 3.0 BAR

You do the math.

I am confused as to what you are trying to prove.... A tune M50 can run 24# injectors with good results. 19# injectors are a good update for a stockish m50. They dont do anything for a M42 as the m42 comes with 19# injectors.
                          CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Can i send you 17lb injectors and get rebuilt 24lb injectors ? If so, how much?

Comment

Originally posted by hiimadrummer View Post
                              Can i send you 17lb injectors and get rebuilt 24lb injectors ? If so, how much?
                              I dont have a set of 24# injectors at the moment. Also I am not really looking for trade in in general.
                              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Working...
                              X