Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal: BRAND NEW: Racing Dynamics Rear Apron | BRAND NEW: E30 CSL Trunk |OEM Valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal: BRAND NEW: Racing Dynamics Rear Apron | BRAND NEW: E30 CSL Trunk |OEM Valance

Hello R3Vs! Pains me to sell my planned personal upgrades, but I am forced to do so. I am willing to ship the RD and OEM valance but not the CSL trunk. I would also like to add that I will NOT negotiate prices on the RD or CSL…the items below (with the exception of the valance) are BRAND NEW and I already made a reasonable discount on each item to make it a quick sale. Having said that, please, ONLY pm me if you are serious about purchasing my items. I will NOT accept offers or trades.

As of today I would like to deal only in the SoCal area. These items can get very expensive to ship so I highly encourage everyone to pick up locally and save money. If you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns, feel free to PM on here and I’ll be sure to respond to your PM in a timely manner.

Thank you for taking interest, and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Rick

P.S.
    Here is my transaction feedback link: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=182415

Item #1: Racing Dynamics Rear Apron (BRAND NEW); Price: $400 + shipping and PayPal fees

As you can see, this is a complete kit. I purchased this from RDSport, i.e., it is not some cheap knock-off. It includes mounting instructions, materials, and accessories. Everything is included to get this beautiful apron installed on your late plastic bumper E30. A common question is whether they fit on diving boards as well. Sorry, but I honestly do not know. What I do know is that this is specifically made for plastic bumper E30s. (Note: I will not separate and sale any of the items from the kit).

Item #2: E30 CSL Trunk; Price: $400 (not willing to ship) + PayPal fees if applicable

I purchased this trunk from DTMfiberwerkz and I personally went to see the quality before purchasing. I was VERY surprised and pleased with the quality. A common question is whether the trunk has proper mounting locations and whether the trunk flows right with the E30 body style. I’ll let the pictures do the talking. I have provided pictures of the underside of the trunk to demystify mounting locations and pictures that will inspire which I took while seeing fellow R3V member “charlescho”s own trunk mounted on what I believe will be one of the cleanest E30s in Cali. Thanks again Charles for letting me check out your E30.

Item #3: OEM Late Valance; Price: $200 + shipping and PayPal fees SOLD!!!

This valance is perfect as far as straightness and the over-all integrity of the valance structure. It has paint chip-offs as you would expect, but most of them are not visible once the Valance is mounted. What I really like about this Valance is that this version does not have the rock shield coat on the lower part of the valance. So if you prep this Valance nicely and re-paint, it will look slick SMOOTH. In my opinion it makes the front of the E30 look much cleaner and nicer. Of course, this is a matter of taste. (Note: The Valance does not include brake ducts or mounting hardware).

Last edited by nes85er; 07-02-2012, 12:09 PM. Reason: Updated product availability.

Hello R3Vs, all items are still for sale. One week left before my items go back to storage. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

-Rick

Comment

I had the same RD rear apron and it's very well done. Rare piece.
      Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

What is the story on the black rear valance laying on the ground under the bumper in some of the pics?
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
          I had the same RD rear apron and it's very well done. Rare piece.
          Definitely! It is very well done. I like the fact that it is made out of polyurethane--good for parts like these that are susceptible to encounter minor impact.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
            What is the story on the black rear valance laying on the ground under the bumper in some of the pics?
            That would be Charles' rear valance ready for a mock install. I think by know he probably has it installed already. One of the cleanest e30s I have seen in progress.

Comment

Hello R3Vs! Just 4-5 days before I put everything back to storage for a REALLY long time. Also for those interested in shipping, the only item I am willing to ship is the Racing Dynamics. But again, only pm if you are truly interested.

Thanks again!

-Rick.

Comment

email sent
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                  email sent
                  Email replied.

Comment

Hello R3Vs! All items are still available. Just as a reminder, tomorrow is the last day I will have these items up for sale.

thanks again,

-Rick

Comment

Hello again R3Vs! RD rear apron, CSL trunk, and OEM valance are back up for sale!! If you would like to check out any of these items in person, let me know. I have a flexible schedule!

thanks,

-Rick

Comment

how much for rear apron and trunk together ?? jw pm me buddy
                        sigpic
                        DO WORK

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonG View Post
                          how much for rear apron and trunk together ?? jw pm me buddy
                          PMed.

Comment

e30 CSL trunk? that thing is bad ass!! GLWS
                            1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                            1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                            1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                            guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                            Originally posted by ak-
                            Must of slid into Rob

Comment

I want that trunk and valence so bad. I will be PMing you soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X