524td turbo manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

524td turbo manifold

I have a 524td turbo manifold up for grabs,, I don't know much about the modification needed to bolt it up to an M20, but I know its possible.. Something about drilling new holes on a few of the spots.. No cracks that I know of, was bought being told there weren't cracks..

$75 obo,, Let me know if you have any questions, PM or e30jpark|at|gmail.com

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jtuner; 06-25-2012, 05:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to post picture
    Project e30 m3 starts now..... :D

Originally posted by jtuner View Post
    I have a 524td turbo manifold up for grabs,, I don't know much about the modification needed to bolt it up to an M20, but I know its possible.. Something about drilling new holes on a few of the spots.. No cracks that I know of, was bought being told there weren't cracks..

$75 obo,, Let me know if you have any questions, PM or e30jpark|at|gmail.com

Thanks!
    I will take it. PM with PP info.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

2nd dib if deal falls through

Comment

Oh man.... MeJohn
        https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Payment sent!

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
          Oh man.... MeJohn
          I know, I know, I have a serious addiction. "Hello, my name is John and I am not only addicted to e30's, but also addicted to boost"
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

c'mon guys, share the wealth... I want to join the boosted club as well!!! My days of building Grand Nationals are causing an itch!

Comment

I looovvvvvee boost,, my other car is a b5 s4 with a GIAC chip.. 17lbs twin turbo Giggity :) John the manifold should ship out tomorrow, thank you!
              Project e30 m3 starts now..... :D

Comment

Working...
              X