X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by TrentOSU View Post
    I'd like to get a set! What all do you have available currently?
    Thanks for the text, I'll be sending your invoice shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by hippiester View Post
    How do you mount the boot to the frame?
    I glue them with automotive upholstery grade contact cement. They shouldn't ever peel off on you.

I changed my handbrake boot a while back and bent the frame in the process because the glue had held so well.

Leave a comment:

• TrentOSU
    replied
    I'd like to get a set! What all do you have available currently?

Leave a comment:

• hippiester
    replied
    How do you mount the boot to the frame?

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
    Good to hear from you.

Depression is a mighty force. Stay close to friends and family.

...and diving into work can be therapeutic. You work is loved by all.....thatll keep ya going!

btw...the Lotus st wheel rox....

oh..I forgot what you said, but for a z3 shift boot..do u need my skeleton?
    Thanks on all counts, I appreciate the kind words.

I have a good Z3 pattern, I'd only need your frames if you want them mounted.

Here's the last Z3 set I made, with matching handbrake grip:

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    Good to hear from you.

Depression is a mighty force. Stay close to friends and family.

...and diving into work can be therapeutic. You work is loved by all.....thatll keep ya going!

btw...the Lotus st wheel rox....

oh..I forgot what you said, but for a z3 shift boot..do u need my skeleton?

Leave a comment:

• EckoDG
    replied
    :) cant waittttt !! Will post installed pics!

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    I'd like to apologize to everyone for the lack of communication. I relocated quite a ways from my previous residence and then had a few people extremely close to me pass away unexpectedly. Depression is something I never thought I'd have to deal with. It's been very difficult and as I'm getting back into the swing of things I've been feeling better every day. I'm working on several new offerings as well that I hope everyone will like.

Thank you Oliver for reposting my Facebook status here.

I have shipped almost all orders that have been paid and am working my way through the last of them now, to ship this coming week.

I have several orders that were to be postpaid and have all of the boxes but have lost my order book and a few patterns in the move. :( Please email me at fuzzfabrics@gmail.com or call/text 707-469-3899 and I'll either return your parts or get your order added into the cut list. Please note that I cannot answer the phone at my day job so nights and weekends are the best time to call if you choose.

I think I've replied to everyone who's emailed or messaged via Facebook. I'll be answering every PM here over this weekend so if you haven't heard from me yet, you will shortly.

Here are a few pictures of my most recent items shipped. The boots are Ecko's and shipped out today along with 17 other orders - all shipped via PayPal/USPS with tracking.

Thanks again everyone! I'm really looking forward to getting back to work and appreciate the continued support.

Leave a comment:

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Thanks - sorry for his loss. I just want to order from him! Hope to hear from him soon.

Leave a comment:

• Brian D
    replied
    Thanks for posting that. I'm being patient.

Leave a comment:

• oliver.r
    replied
    Copied from fuzz fabrics facebook
    "Recently I have been out of touch, which is rare for me, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience and disappearing on you all. My grandfather passed away and it has effected us all a great deal as it was somewhat sudden and we were rather close. I didn't even realize how much time has passed since we received the call.

I am getting back into the swing of things and projects have started going out."

Leave a comment:

• K20RI_211
    replied
    Good to know. Hopefully he checks in soon.

Leave a comment:

• stanhayward
    replied
    I got mine delivered in black leather with silver stitching and the workmanship and quality of the leather is superb, I would highly recommend these to anyone.

I did wait for shipping but he did come through. And like you guys, contact was sparse but it's worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• EckoDG
    replied
    Originally posted by ManSalad View Post
    Me too ,_, he said he was going to ship it a few times too. But I know he'll send it and he had some valid excuses.... hope all this waiting will be worth!
    Yeah, hope so :(

Leave a comment:

• ManSalad
    replied
    Originally posted by EckoDG View Post
    Been waiting 3 months :( he told me 4 weeks
    Me too ,_, he said he was going to ship it a few times too. But I know he'll send it and he had some valid excuses.... hope all this waiting will be worth!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X