replied
    he posted that on their facebook

Leave a comment:

• oliver.r
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Swendog
    replied
    Yeah...dead thread. Pretty sure Cletonius was abducted by aliens a few days after he took my $55 in November! Got the funds back thanks to PayPal!

Go with Stitched....

Swen

Leave a comment:

• Zekerbox
    replied
    Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    Last Activity: 11-08-2014 11:36 AM
    so it's a dead thread...

Leave a comment:

• AwakenNoMore
    replied
    Keep us posted, I'd like something other than the douchey poo-brown crown royal bag I'm planning on temporarily using

Leave a comment:

• ManSalad
    replied
    Me and my girlfriend are going to start attempting to make some shift/ebrake boots. If it goes well, we'll let you guys know!

Leave a comment:

• HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
    Damn I wonder what happened...

Does anyone else make a similar product?

A member on here who goes by the name of "stitched" should be able to hook you up.

Leave a comment:

• TimeMachinE30
    replied
    Last Activity: 11-08-2014 11:36 AM

Leave a comment:

• thatphysicsguy
    replied
    Damn I wonder what happened...

Does anyone else make a similar product?

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    Originally posted by skuurt skuurt View Post
    I'm interested in an Automotive grade microsuede. I'll be running a z4 3.0i shift lever which sits lower than stock. Do you have the measurements for it? It looks to me like you have that setup in the picture which looks great. I'd like black stitching.
    Really? Look at the last few posts man

Leave a comment:

• TimeMachinE30
    replied
    No respect for thieves.

Leave a comment:

• skuurt skuurt
    replied
    I'm interested in an Automotive grade microsuede. I'll be running a z4 3.0i shift lever which sits lower than stock. Do you have the measurements for it? It looks to me like you have that setup in the picture which looks great. I'd like black stitching.

Leave a comment:

• Swendog
    replied
    This guy has vanished. My dispute was settled with PayPal today and I got my money back. I would suggest anyone else to do the same. The guy did some very nice work...too bad he's gone AWOL.

Swen

Leave a comment:

• AwakenNoMore
    replied
    No word from Cletonius still? Bummer, I hope he comes back/ is okay. Was really interested in ordering a boot set.

Leave a comment:

• Swendog
    replied
    I hear ya. I had good communication with him pre-sale and he just vanished after acknowledging receipt of funds. I don't get it. Guy has a great rep for producing a quality product- just needs to let us know what's up. If I don't hear back by Sunday, I'll have to open a dispute with PayPal. Sucks dealing this way.

Swen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X