• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^What is the offset of your wheels?
    Feedback
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

thats et18, its needed to clear front struts with wide tires.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I have 1 set, make me an offer!

7speedshop.com

Comment

talked to you on facebook about early model at the beginning of production.. now that you have the sets made, i'm curious about fitment on euro bumpers?

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
          1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

Euro bumper will be trimmed just like plastic bumper and it will fit well

7speedshop.com

Comment

Sweet, in for a set once it gets nicer and I get going on the build.

What are your wheel specs? width? I read offset of 18 and the 225/?/? tires. I'm hoping 255/265 in rear.

Is there group buy potential in the future?

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
              1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

Originally posted by unloadedak View Post
                Sweet, in for a set once it gets nicer and I get going on the build.

What are your wheel specs? width? I read offset of 18 and the 225/?/? tires. I'm hoping 255/265 in rear.

Is there group buy potential in the future?

I'm on 225/45-17's and have an inch more room up front and around 2" more room at the rear, a 255 should be no problem as long as the O.D is correct.

group buy is unlikely

7speedshop.com

Comment

OMFG!!! So tempted to do a rear set...but I think I would literally cry like a baby while cutting my stock flares....

Half of my brain is saying, "What if I went with different wheels later and wanted the stock body look again?"

The other half is saying, "What are you thinking idiot, those look sexy and you would never want to go back to stock!"
                  1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

Comment

Money sent!!!

Flares and the gasket.
                    sigpic
                    Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfBoost View Post
                      OMFG!!! So tempted to do a rear set...but I think I would literally cry like a baby while cutting my stock flares....

Half of my brain is saying, "What if I went with different wheels later and wanted the stock body look again?"

The other half is saying, "What are you thinking idiot, those look sexy and you would never want to go back to stock!"
                      Just buy another E30 so you can have both!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I have a question on your flares. I have a 1988, they have lower rear arches, if I used your flares would it allow me to raise that arch to clear a substantially larger wheel tire combo then stock?
                        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                          I have a question on your flares. I have a 1988, they have lower rear arches, if I used your flares would it allow me to raise that arch to clear a substantially larger wheel tire combo then stock?
                          my flares already clear 25" o.d. tires as is but yes you can get away with making them sit up higher easily

7speedshop.com

Comment

Awesome, That's good to here, the O.D. of the tire I'm running is 25.7 so I wouldn't have an issue. Stay tuned I'll be hitting you up for a set in the near future!
                            sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

I'm going to be getting new wheels and tires soon i was originally going to go with a staggered setup with 17x10 in the rear and 17x9 in the front but i realized i need to be able to rotate tires because i tend to destroy rear tires quite often. From the measurements i took a 17x9 fits very easy up front and you can fit a 11" rear rim.

I'm going with a 9.7" tread width which will be a tight fit in the front but allow me to rotate tires.

so for those wondering what kind of tires and wheels fit these flares WITH a decent sized tire with NO stretch.

it would be 17x9's up front around et15 to clear strut and a nice comfortable 17x10 around et20 in the rear. I could see a 275/35 fitting in the back but would be close to rubbing.

Aim for a bit less that 10" tread width up front and around 11-11.5" tread width in the rear, all while keeping total O.D. 25" and below up front
                              Last edited by kamotors; 02-06-2013, 11:14 AM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                                Awesome, That's good to here, the O.D. of the tire I'm running is 25.7 so I wouldn't have an issue. Stay tuned I'll be hitting you up for a set in the near future!
                                depends how low your car is with a 25" tire you MUST remove your fender liner and you will still scrub the footwell at full lock and in the rear if your really low you will hit near the door trim (unless you cut it) while turning.

I dont think a 25.7 even fits in the arch of a lowered E30 without more extensive cutting.

my flares will clear that tire, but be prepared to cut other parts of your car to make it functional. i would NOT run that big in the front ever. Also your speedo is going to be VERY far off
                                Last edited by kamotors; 02-06-2013, 02:34 PM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X