Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    damn I should've held off for the ultrawides

I can work out a deal to do a trade in+cash. The ultrawides cover all previous holes so no worries about switching flares.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Bump

7speedshop.com

Comment

Latemodel 4dr Ultrawide flares done and going out to Castro Motorsport for their race car.

7speedshop.com

Comment

also some updated info for the rear fitment, my regular flares will clear a 265 width tire at et20 on a 10" wide rim just fine, but I still recommend the ultrawide for 10" wheels because et10-15 looks much better and has better clearance at the trailing arms.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I test fit the ultrawide fronts this past weekend.....them bad boys will cover some SERIOUS meats!
            sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
              also some updated info for the rear fitment, my regular flares will clear a 265 width tire at et20 on a 10" wide rim just fine, but I still recommend the ultrawide for 10" wheels because et10-15 looks much better and has better clearance at the trailing arms.
              A how about a 10" wheel with et25 and 275 R comps? Well my ultrawides cover them ok?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                A how about a 10" wheel with et25 and 275 R comps? Well my ultrawides cover them ok?
                10" wide wheel would be into your spring pad mount, scraping trailing arms and into you gas line on the pass side. I dont think anything with a higher offset that 20 would fit. a 275 is easy with the ultrawides, I'll let you know how much wider some time next week, willing to bet a 275 would have some extra room at et20-15

7speedshop.com

Comment

I'm running 5 lug, so my stock hub surface is 23mm wider on each side. With a 25et on my wheels and the offset of the hub that puts me at like +3 et haha. Maybe I'll need something with more offset to start with.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                    I'm running 5 lug, so my stock hub surface is 23mm wider on each side. With a 25et on my wheels and the offset of the hub that puts me at like +3 et haha. Maybe I'll need something with more offset to start with.
                    oh i didnt know that lol

7speedshop.com

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what et I need to run that would leave me with some adjustment by using spacers. ET25 on my setup would mean I would poke out roughly 1" further then Peattie is with his 17x10's. Think the ultra's would still cover that? Or should I look for something with a deeper offset.
                      sigpic

Comment

Did you get my payment?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                        sigpic
                        Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

most of my orders have all been shipped now, I've been really busy, ready to start taking new orders.
                          here are the ultrawides on an early model 4dr. Car is running 265/40's in the rear and has room

7speedshop.com

Comment

sporty 255's fit comfortably under the regular width flares.-TheTacoMans car

7speedshop.com

Comment

probably going to stop making these soon, its becoming too much of a hassle.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Like flares in general? Thats to bad these are such great quality.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X