No announcement yet.

Kamotors Rivet on Fender flares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry if asked and answered, But will these fit on a 4 door?

Comment

I'm about to buy a set of these but I'd like to know first how much I get to chop off my stock fenders. Seems As if the DIY on the early pages don't have the pictures anymore. I want the flairs and I don't want to fix the flairs on my car so it's a double win. The more I get the cut, the better. Here is a pic of the worst one.

Comment

hmmm tempting to order.
        sigpic
        323i MTEC1
        Z3 coupe
        E60 M5

Comment

On these flares, would you have to cut the the flares yourself to make them fit around trim ?

Comment

Originally posted by SVracer View Post
            I'm about to buy a set of these but I'd like to know first how much I get to chop off my stock fenders. Seems As if the DIY on the early pages don't have the pictures anymore. I want the flairs and I don't want to fix the flairs on my car so it's a double win. The more I get the cut, the better. Here is a pic of the worst one.

should cover all of that!

Originally posted by AU_30K View Post
            On these flares, would you have to cut the the flares yourself to make them fit around trim ?

or you can just cut the side trim

7speedshop.com

Comment

Hey your inbox is full. Please give me a call 4789520794 my order was for ultra wides.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Unfortunately NOT taking any new flare orders. My fiberglass guy can not keep up. Those who have ordered and have waited a long time, ill GLADLY give a full refund if you're tired of waiting. If not I WILL deliver the product it's just extremely backed up at the moment.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Do you have an eta on when they will be available again? I need a set badly and would much rather give you money than buy a universal set off ebay from someone in Taiwan.

Comment

Originally posted by willis! View Post
                      Do you have an eta on when they will be available again? I need a set badly and would much rather give you money than buy a universal set off ebay from someone in Taiwan.
                      been waiting 7 weeks now.... still haven't got mine.... hopefully you have a better experience.

Comment

OK who wants refunds? looks like flares are still at least another 2 weeks out.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Installed these flares last winter, really like 'm so far. We needed to fit Yoko 240 slicks which was not possible with the AST coilovers. The regular width fenderflares gave us enough space to have no fender rubbing, even with damper/spring fully compressed.

E30 Euro-S50B30 Tracktoy
                          E30 M20B25 Drifttoy

Comment

If someone steps out of a late model coupe standard flares, let me know!

Comment

ok so I've started getting a somewhat steady stream of flares in, I'm still catching up on orders but....
                              I will take a limited amount or new orders for regular width flares at $350 a set.

If the pace is kept the same, The wait time can be around 6weeks, from date order is placed.

PM me to order will only be taking around 5 orders and will be able to give 100% refunds if something falls through on the production side of things.

7speedshop.com

Comment

FREE pics of fresh new install...these flares mount really nice... got my 17x10 keskins (255/40 back and 235/40 front tires) nice and snug.. Awesome product I maybe looking for a spare pair of them to keep stored away in case anything happens to them..

Denny

Blogs:
                                http://bmw325e30.blogspot.com/ (restoration)
                                http://bmw325e30turbo.blogspot.com (Twincharge M20)
                                http://bmw325e30m62b44.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Working...
                                X