Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are these still available?

Comment

Yup, pm me or order at neuemotorsports.com

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

For the guys that track with these what's been found to be the ideal setup with tire availability? I currently track nt01s on euro weaves size 225 45 15. Are you faster with flares and heavier 17s?

Comment

Hey Kam, got about 10 pages backward into the thread and decided to just post and ask. Do you offer standard width for early cars still? If so, are there any pictures you can post? Looking to run a set of 17x8 Style 5s, with 18mil 4x100-5x120 adapters on the meatiest tire I can. Do you think I'll even need flares for them?

Thanks brother,
              -Brandon
              Last edited by mmmb00st; 01-14-2016, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mmmb00st View Post
                Hey Kam, got about 10 pages backward into the thread and decided to just post and ask. Do you offer standard width for early cars still? If so, are there any pictures you can post? Looking to run a set of 17x8 Style 5s, with 18mil 4x100-5x120 adapters on the meatiest tire I can. Do you think I'll even need flares for them?

Thanks brother,
                -Brandon
                Yes I do, depends how meaty. You'll likely not need flares if you just run a 225, but if you want a 245 you will need flares.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Hi Kam, I just placed my order for a set of the standard flares for my 89 325i sedan. Saw the question asked in a previous post but didn't see an answer to where we can source the rubber welting from for the flares. Can you give dimensions of the welting we should be looking for or a recommended source (or both)? Also what size rivets should we be using to mount these? Do they come with any install instructions on how to place for best fitment and where to cut the stock fenders? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Comment

Originally posted by jph View Post
                    Hi Kam, I just placed my order for a set of the standard flares for my 89 325i sedan. Saw the question asked in a previous post but didn't see an answer to where we can source the rubber welting from for the flares. Can you give dimensions of the welting we should be looking for or a recommended source (or both)? Also what size rivets should we be using to mount these? Do they come with any install instructions on how to place for best fitment and where to cut the stock fenders? Thanks for any info you can provide.
                    Hi, you can normally buy a roll pf vc welting from summitracing but it's inconsistently stocked. I just use screws to mount. I suggest you drill and install my flares to the car then cut around 1/4" lower than the drilled holes

7speedshop.com

Comment

What is turnaround time after order is placed? I know I will need a set when I put 245/40/17 tires but not sure yet if regulars will do it or I need to go with wider ones. Can't measure yet as my car is still at the shop getting caged.
                      1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
                      1990 e30 325is
                      1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Question a bit opposite of most people. We're looking to add some flares for the rally car (primarily to reduce water over the windshield during water crossings and large puddles on stage). We have no need to gain clearance for wider tires (as we run 185 width gravel tires on stock bottlecaps/weaves), really just looking for more overhang over the wheels. With this in mind, can these be installed without cutting/rolling/pulling the stock bodywork at all?
                        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
                        Track/street e21 build
                        visit Condor Speed Shop
                        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Would love to see what these look like on a wagon....
                          _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
                          Past: lots of stuff
                          Present: e46 m3
                          2010 F150 Lariat
                          1990 E30 Touring
                          1/4 e34 LeMons car

2004 Malibu 23 LSV
                          2000 Odessey Millenia 210

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
                            Question a bit opposite of most people. We're looking to add some flares for the rally car (primarily to reduce water over the windshield during water crossings and large puddles on stage). We have no need to gain clearance for wider tires (as we run 185 width gravel tires on stock bottlecaps/weaves), really just looking for more overhang over the wheels. With this in mind, can these be installed without cutting/rolling/pulling the stock bodywork at all?
                            Yes they can, they hide like 95% of the original flare

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Intense View Post
                              Would love to see what these look like on a wagon....

7speedshop.com

Comment

Please message me the status of my order as soon as you can. Order #120. I am deploying soon and would like to receive my parts before I leave. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X