No announcement yet.

Kamotors Rivet on Fender flares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they will be $350 shipped unless we get a group buy going. the rear flares will need a few minor tweaks to my template to work w/ early cars but I should have an early model set done as soon as I sell a late model set to fund the early model set.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Mind getting a little bit more up close pictures of the front flares with how it fits with the fender's shadowline?
      sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
      Build Thread:
      Current ongoing build. Check it out!
      1991 318is 4dr rallycross
      Rallycross Build Thread.
      1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post

Welcome to the club, they look good!

When you get some REALLY meaty tires, you'll need to trim down that front bumper and more of the fender down to the side skirt.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Welcome to the club, they look good!

When you get some REALLY meaty tires, you'll need to trim down that front bumper and more of the fender down to the side skirt.
          thanks! going to work on bushings and braking then throw some more meat under the flares.

7speedshop.com

Comment

7speedshop.com

Comment

That gives me a hard-on.
              1991 318i SOLD
              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

I gotta say, I don't like it, but I like it more than these.

Comment

What size tires/wheels do you plan on running ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                    What size tires/wheels do you plan on running ?
                    not 100% sure but definitely 17x9's and probably staggered tire sizes. pretty sure with stiff enough subframe bushings I could get a 275 out back fine and up front a 255 would leave me with an ok turning radius. I currently hit my side skirts and a bit of the valance next to the bumper at full lock. I'm only on Potenza 225's but they run really wide. according to tire rack the tread width is the same if not wider than some 245's.

7speedshop.com

Comment

these flares are pretty nice!

i would like to see an early model set please
                      -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                      -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                      Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                      For more updates:)
                      Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Originally posted by farbin kaiber View Post
                        i gotta say, i don't like it, but i like it more than these.

x2

Comment

I'd be in for a set for an early model car as well.
                          My Eta Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            I gotta say, I don't like it, but I like it more than these.

those look like the ireland ones...

nasty
                            -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                            -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                            Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                            For more updates:)
                            Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

OK so I talked to my fiberglass guy and for another $50 I can get these an ADDITIONAL one inch wider up front and an extra 1.25" in the back. Although keep in mind that will overhang your bumper by about 1".

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                                not 100% sure but definitely 17x9's and probably staggered tire sizes. pretty sure with stiff enough subframe bushings I could get a 275 out back fine and up front a 255 would leave me with an ok turning radius. I currently hit my side skirts and a bit of the valance next to the bumper at full lock. I'm only on Potenza 225's but they run really wide. according to tire rack the tread width is the same if not wider than some 245's.
                                275/35/15 maybe.

Here is 745/40/17 continental slicks showing that I need to hack up more of the body/fender. Where did you get that rubber between the fender/body? I might pull my fenders and not rivet/silicone them when when I put them back on. 255/40/17 or 255/35/18 should fit no problem. 285/30/18 is something I'd like to try someday.

inner clearance
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X