New custom made e30 Aluminum cup holder and phone holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EVillalonRN View Post
    that's awesome. how many USB ports can you put?
    I can place two usb chargers in there if you would like.

Comment

in for more pics and interested in how it looks with it in 1st or third gear.

Comment

The custom one of factor is awesome. Great concept, quality and attention to detail. Good job!

Comment

[quote=Poorboyz;3781113]Not really. Consider the time and effort that goes into each one...they are hand made and OP has to source parts.

I think its a great product....now if he could incorporate a home link in there for those that desire one it would be great.

You are absolutely correct;) I will get into more of how its made it is quite a bit of work there is some machining involved and welding. The price I have it listed for is way below what it should be when you take into consideration the hours and labor invloved.

I will list pictures of the process soon

Comment

[quote=Poorboyz;3781113]Not really. Consider the time and effort that goes into each one...they are hand made and OP has to source parts.

I think its a great product....now if he could incorporate a home link in there for those that desire one it would be great.

I forgot the homelink part if you give me a size and dimension that you would like cut out in the center it may be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by e30mthree View Post

how much for this exact one shipped to 94928? anyway to get the usb plug in black?
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                how much for this exact one shipped to 94928? anyway to get the usb plug in black?
                This exact setup is $75.00 plus $10.00 for the usb charger and another $15.00 for the 12 volt socket. and $10.50 for shipping. yes i can make the silver usb charger black if you would like also

Comment

Any way to make the phone holder sized for an iphone? Or made a little more universal fit?

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

How does the USB charge work? Any way to make it a charger with audio out plug, like an ear phone jack so I can plug it into my head unit?

Comment

...i'll be back
                      2001 740i - daily
                      1987 528e - project
                      1987 325e - sold

if u dont like my post click here

Comment

would it fit rhd cars? big market for them down here in Aussie land.
                        Pulling my hair out with all these friggin BMW's:
                        2000 M5 Winter beater
                        1984 318i Coupe 2.5 S14 going in the car below.
                        1988 M3 Lachssilber: I'm the second owner, currently recommissioning.

Comment

Interested!
                          BUILDTHREAD
                          WTB LIST

Comment

yup i can have it fit a rhd

Originally posted by clarkson View Post
                            would it fit rhd cars? big market for them down here in Aussie land.
                            Yes I can make them to fit right hand drive e30s. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Comment

ddef nice job highly interesrted in the single cup phone holder combo!
                                sigpicIF YOU THINK LIFE IS PASSING YOU BY....DOWNSHIFT

Comment

Working...
                                X