Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

★★★ NEW NEW NEW - True One Touch, plug and play, 2-stage, e36 switch conversion ★★★★

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by george graves View Post
    The control units are done - still have to finishes the switches and harnesses.
    i appreciate the update. now hurry up so i can impress my lady!! haha
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

For those of you who have 4, how did you fit them all in? I've got a vert and want to order 4, but it seems like it'd be tight.

Comment

Originally posted by DJNikonn View Post
        For those of you who have 4, how did you fit them all in? I've got a vert and want to order 4, but it seems like it'd be tight.
        that's exactly what i have been saying! and or eliminate the 2 back windows by combining the fronts but the box wont do it :(
        '87 cabby parting
        sigpic92' calypso cabby preparing for storage

Comment

Originally posted by DJNikonn View Post
          Two units can go in the rear of the center console. Two units can sandwitch between he front center counsel and then HVAC unit.

Originally posted by gmont02@yahoo.com View Post
          that's exactly what i have been saying! and or eliminate the 2 back windows by combining the fronts but the box wont do it :(
          No - that's a bad idea. Trust me, I've already thought of everything. Please stop asking for this. It's not going to happen - and for a very good reason. Cause it would suck.
          Last edited by george graves; 02-05-2016, 11:31 AM.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

dont think he was asking... lol
            how to burnout with AWD?

Comment

whoomp whoomp
              how to burnout with AWD?

Comment

Any update on when these will ship?
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                  Any update on when these will ship?
                  this. not trying to nag, but we sent money back in late October/early November. We've been pretty patient for these awesome tid bits :)
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Sorry - I'm still behind on these.

Control units are done.
                    Switch adapters I finished this weekend.
                    Wiring harness is on my desk, ready to be modded.
                    Switches have been clean, inspected, taken apart and ready to acept their new circuit board. That's the good news.

The bad news this that I usually build this stuff on the weekend, and this weekend I'm away - my Mother hasn't been feeling well, and I need to help her out a bit from time to time.

I'm very close to getting these out, if you can just hang on a bit more. Sorry for the delay - that's all my fault.

Comment

Control units are done.
                      Switches have been clean, inspected, taken apart and ready to acept their new circuit board. That's the good news.

The bad news this that I usually build this stuff on the weekend, and this weekend I'm away - my Mother hasn't been feeling well, and I need to help her out a bit from time to time.

I'm very close to getting these out, if you can just hang on a bit more. Sorry for the delay - that's all my fault.

Comment

Control units are done.

Thanks for the update and sorry about your Mother, I hope she is doing better.
                        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working on them at night during this week. First unit finished - more to do.

Comment

Working on them at night during this week. First unit finished - more to do.
                            Hope your mom is doing OK; sorry to hear about that. It's tough to focus in other things when family is going through tough spots.

Glad to see that this batch is coming along. I can't wait to get my paws on mine and to add it to my growing collection of parts from you.
                            Current daily: 2003 Mitsubishi Evo (Isabelle)
                            Gone, but never forgotten: 2017 VW Golf R 6sp (Maria, sold)
                            1989 325i 5sp (Lorelei, sold)
                            1991 BMW 318is 5sp (Michaela; totaled)
                            2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5sp (Selena, parted out)

IG: mitsugal_jenni

Comment

Control units are done.

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                              this. not trying to nag, but we sent money back in late October/early November. We've been pretty patient for these awesome tid bits :)
                              :(
                              Sorry to hear about your Mother, George. I dont mean to rush/pressure you. Work at whatever pace is feasible. Hope things get better for her very soon man.

And sounds great! Thanks for the update :up:
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

I stayed up tonight and got all(?) the harnesses done. Still have switches to re-build - then test, package and ship. Might be low on window bezels - so that might add a bit of time on the last few orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X